Glitter

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Glitter

Post by DonnaT »

Wore my Red top and jacket out the other week, and I'm still finding, after numerous dips in the pool and showers, glitter in my hair. :shock:
DonnaT
Eileen (SO)

Re: Glitter

Post by Eileen (SO) »

My Mother would buy glittery things for her Granddaughter, my little girl. I could strangle her! Especially in carpets and furniture, those little pieces never seem to go away. I avoid clothing and crafts that have any kind of glitter. Even art projects done outside at camp are brought home to make their mess.

Appropriate to mention for this time of year is tinsel. Our family Christmas tree was decorated with separate strands of tinsel, not the rope type sold now. We would find pieces of tinsel into February!

I have a sequined jacket that isn't too bad to wear. At least the sequins are large enough to pick up out of the carpet.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Craft herpes.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Glitter the gift that keeps giving rotf
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon