hair extensions

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

hair extensions

Post by Ralitsa »

On Tuesday I went to the salon for my usual, and as Brit was doing my nails one of the other girls came by to ask her advise about hair extensions. Then after helping her out, Brit suggested I get some extensions. Well, I was sort of half thinking about it anyway after their conversation, so she didn't have a hard time to talk me into getting a few in the front to fill things out.
So after my mani and pedi I went over to have Macy do my hair. She needed to color it a little to match the extensions, which made it more like my natural color is supposed to be anyway. She put in the first few and asked me what I thought. I was just amazed, it looked so good, long, luscious, and beautiful. Well I caved, and agreed to get a whole head. Luckily she had time, since I totally didn't plan or schedule for it and it took a good hour and a half longer than normal. And when she was done it was simply amazing and fabulous.
I've never liked my hair before, but I've been growing it out and she's been showing me how to style it so I was coming to terms with it. But now I completely love it. And it was horribly expensive, but I'm not a bit sorry and it was worth every nickel.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: hair extensions

Post by KimberlyS »

Fun, do you have a before and after pictures? How is taking care of your hair with extensions in it?

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: hair extensions

Post by Ralitsa »

no photos. I'm not a big selfie taker anyway (actually have never done it) and then I totally did not expect to do it. I was only going there for my normal routine, and then got sucked into the fabulous hair trap!!