Fashion Resolutions

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Fashion Resolutions

Post by Diana Michelle »

OK girls it's a new year, any fashion resolutions for 2022?

Mine is to keep wearing what I think looks good on me and let the others be damned and that includes my leather skirts
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Fashion Resolutions

Post by Heather W »

Not to automatically default to black leggings for around the house
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

Not sure it is a resolution but continue to dress professionally on the job, at home all bets are off!
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

to get better at doing my makeup.

I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job keeping previous resolutions, which were to make sure I wear all my dresses, and to clear out clothes that I really don't wear much or want to wear, and to always put on something nice if I go to town.

But many times I skip makeup because it takes me so long to do. My resolution is to get better, so I can do it faster and look better. I've discovered that buying cheap makeup isn't helpful, just have to spend the money for quality materials if you're going to have a good job. (huge discovery there - nobody knew that -haha) And I'm going to get lessons from Amanda (my aesthetician and leader of my religion) who is really good at makeup. There is a Jane Iredale rep coming to the Salon in a couple weeks so I'm going to get over there for that.