Spring is around the corner

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Spring is around the corner

Post by Heather W »

Spring is coming fast even though the weather may not say that. While that means putting away the sweaters, boots, and tights it also means pulling out a new wardrobe. What are you most looking forward to wearing? T shirts? Shorts? Sundresses? Sandals? For me it is sundresses
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Spring is around the corner

Post by Ralitsa »

sundresses and sandals; flowy skirts and sleeveless tops; short dresses, waxed legs in suntan pantyhose, and drinks looking out over the lake; wearing a bathing suit while working in the yard (as opposed to snow pants -haha)

I think last year about this time I mentioned that I invented a religion that has a tradition (can you call it a tradition if I just invented it last year??) of switching out my wardrobe in the spring and in the fall. So yesterday was Festival of Trees, the beginning of the new year and the time for switching out my wardrobe. Guess what I'll be doing today!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Have fun Ralitsa. I cleaned out one of my wardrobes a few months back. I went through and packed up all of the too small things in a tote. And things I did not like went into rummage sale tote. Maybe time i go through a dresser and do the same.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

It's snowing here at the moment so not sure spring is really here quite yet. -,,- I am so ready for the weather to get nice and he golf courses to open so I can get my golf skirts out of the closet.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon