Am I Too Old For This?

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Am I Too Old For This?

Post by Diana Michelle »

Met some friends for lunch and then some shopping, more on the shopping in another thread. At any rate when I got there one of them said, "Cute outfit but don't you think you're a little old to be wearing that?" I replied, "Well duh! Obviously not seeing as I am wearing it!" #-o Not sure that went over well but I have always been a "call 'em as I see 'em" type all my life and I'm too damned old to change now! The other two didn't say much so I get the impression they agreed with her.

At any rate that not it is going to change things but it got me to thinking. Yes a dangerous concept I know! I am posting a picture of my outfit and asking all of you. Is this outfit too young for a 68 year old woman?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Am I Too Old For This?

Post by Amanda R »

Diana I have you know you over half my life and you have never looked your age. I think it looks great on you but then I know you well to know you are going to wear what you want. :lol:
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I think it looks great on you Diana but I have to agree with Amanda. You are going to wear what you want and could care less what others think
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

You are going to wear what you want and could care less what others think"

Heather you and Amanda know me too well!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

You are never too old to wear what makes you feel good.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone