How to store your thigh highs?

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

How to store your thigh highs?

Post by KimberlyS »

I have struggled with how to store thigh highs since I started wearing them many years ago. It seems no matter how I stored them they would not stay together. Well today I put away some skirts and then was working on my thigh highs. After folding I again wondered how to keep them together? Then I thought back to my skirt hangers. some of my hangers have some hanger clips on them that you can buy as extra and add to a hanger. I had some extras laying there and thought to try one. It works. I fold them up and then fold the top around and use the clip on the band to hold together. So far so good.

How to you keep your thigh highs together and organized?

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: How to store your thigh highs?

Post by Davita »

Good idea, but I'd worry about the constant pressure on the bands to make them stick together more than they should be. What about a simple plastic sandwich bag? The bag would also offer some protection against zippers and whatever else is stored with the stockings.
{squeezes}
Davita
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

That is a possibility it could affect the bands. Sandwich bag maybe. I hate using all of the plastic. But guess they would be reused over and over. The veggie ones that let air in may be nice so they do not get stuffy.....

Other suggestions?

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Back when everyone wore hose I stored thigh highs and pantyhose in plastic bags to keep them from getting tangled or snagged
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr