Ugly Christmas Sweaters

A place for everyone to share or ask about fashion and beauty secrets.

Moderators: CathyAnn, Eileen (SO)

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Post by Heather W »

I love them and have a few and yes I wear them to work as Christmas gets closer. What about the rest of you? How do you feel about them? Do you wear them?
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Post by KimberlyS »

I use to wear sweaters and had some ugly Christmas ones. Any more sweaters are too hot for me to wear. But I love seeing people wear them.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

As I was reading these posts, I realized I have no holiday clothes except my Halloween leggings. I keep threatening the better half that I'm going to get leggings for ever holiday and I just get a frown. I love the so called ugly sweaters and weeelllll the cute ones too. Maybe 2024 will be my time to have my seasonal outfits.
{squeezes}
Davita
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

I have a couple "uglies". The funny thing is that they are from the women's department and purchased for me by the wifey. Sweet lady that she is. Will be wearing them as the season progresses. They'd look perfect over my green plaid taffeta skirt and red crystal petticoat.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

I love ugly Christmas sweaters and have a collection of them. Always wear one to Christmas parties
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon