New Sub-Forums

Important information posted by the Administrators. Please take the time to read these because you may be missing out on something important! ** All rules and guidelines of the forum may be found in the "Forum Rules & Guidelines" section. **

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: New Sub-Forums

Post by KimberlyS »

Hello, Ladies -

I had been thinking about doing this for quite some time, and finally had the time to do this today . . . I have created two (2) new sub-forums.

1. General Topics --> Forum Rules & Guidelines

2. A Place for Crossdressers --> A Day In The Life Of A CD/TG

The first should be self-explanatory . . . I've moved all the forum rules and guidelines (which were previously split between the Announcements and Ask Us sections) to this new forum, and only the Admins can make posts in this section, the same as the Announcements section is now.

The second forum . . . several members had previously asked about creating a section just for 'blogs' or 'journals'. Previously, we have had Danielle La Belle with her 2-section story, and recently we have Karin's story, as well as several others who have asked but not started one. This forum is hidden from public view, and only logged-in members may read/post here.

I believe that I have moved all the known blogs or journals into the new forum, but if I missed any please send me a PM with the member's name, topic title, and current location and I will move it/them to the new forum.

Thank you, and have a great day!

- Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.