To All Our Members . . . Young and Old(er) Alike

Important information posted by the Administrators. Please take the time to read these because you may be missing out on something important! ** All rules and guidelines of the forum may be found in the "Forum Rules & Guidelines" section. **

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

To All Our Members . . . Young and Old(er) Alike

Post by KimberlyS »

Because the general forums are viewable by anyone with access to the internet, and not only by forum members, we ask that our younger members refrain from including links to their contact info, such as e-mail address, chat programs, blogs, social contact sites (ie, MySpace), and the like. It's in your best interest to do so; there are a lot of creeps out there (not necessarily on the forum, mind you, but in general) who compulsively prey on teenagers and young adults.

We strive to weed out the trolls and other perverted individuals, but there is only so much that we can do. To that end, we ask all our members to help us help you. If you suspect that a member is a troll, otherwise perverted, harassing and/or preying on the members (no matter the members' age), please let us know as soon as possible, and with as many details as you are able to provide. If any of these types of individuals do manage to slip through our radar and we find out about them, they will be immediately banned from the forum.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.