What Is Not Acceptable Even in Hot Topics - Updated

Important information posted by the Administrators. Please take the time to read these because you may be missing out on something important! ** All rules and guidelines of the forum may be found in the "Forum Rules & Guidelines" section. **

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: What Is Not Acceptable Even in Hot Topics - Updated

Post by KimberlyS »

Hi, Everyone -

It has been decided that from this date forward, any and all discussions regarding religion or politics - to wit, anything religious or about religion of any kind, the Constitution, laws and legal documents, presidential elections, political party platforms, state and local elections, individual candidates, links to any such web sites, articles, blog posts, and the like - will no longer be permitted here at the Haven; please note this is not a complete list of excluded topics but, rather, just a sampling of topics that will no longer be permitted, not even in Hot Topics. There are more proper forums for those discussions, but this is not one of them.

Current topics on those subjects have been locked and will remain locked; one new topic has been deleted in its entirety.

Topics directly related to GLBTQ issues are fine in general. Do not anything political.

As always, the rules of the forum will be enforced in Hot Topics . . . no flaming, no bashing, no 'converting' those who do not believe or agree with your position, and so on.

Kimberlys
Owner and Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.