Photo Gallery - Updated Rules!

Important information posted by the Administrators. Please take the time to read these because you may be missing out on something important! ** All rules and guidelines of the forum may be found in the "Forum Rules & Guidelines" section. **

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Photo Gallery - Updated Rules!

Post by KimberlyS »

Hello, everyone -

To clarify/update the rules for the Photo Gallery and this is set forth below:

Photo Gallery - http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=15987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Weekly Upload Limit

{*} You will also notice that the "Latest Additions" section in the Photo Gallery only displays the 10 most recent photos that have been uploaded. {***} As a matter of courtesy, members will be limited to a maximum of two (2) new photos within a seven (7) day period - regardless of how they are 'spaced out' within a 7-day period - and by doing so other members' new photos will also have the chance to be displayed in the "Latest Additions" section. The calendar starts ticking based on the first photo uploaded and not on a "rolling" 7-days between each photo, so no one can theoretically upload 3 or more photos within a 7-day period. Please keep in mind that the Photo Gallery is not meant to be an online-brag-book, and all members are limited to a maximum of 25 photos in the Photo Gallery.

{***} - Updated 04 Feb 2017.
Yes, this clarification/update is based upon complaints, and this updated rule will be strictly enforced.

I thank everyone for their anticipated cooperation.

- Kimberlys,
Owner & Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.