Site changes are coming

Important information posted by the Administrators. Please take the time to read these because you may be missing out on something important! ** All rules and guidelines of the forum may be found in the "Forum Rules & Guidelines" section. **

Moderator: KimberlyS

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Site changes are coming

Post by KimberlyS »

Update 1/8/2021:
As you have already noticed the site has been upgraded and updated. We are still working on tweaking some things. The site is more compatible with current web browsers, more mobile friendly, and no flash for the chat.

You may need to clear your web browser cache to be able to log in.

Any input please reply to this post.

Thanks,
Kimberlys

Original post.
So where has 2020 gone to. With Covid and having to stay home you would think I would have had lots of extra time this last year. My tech and I have been talking about site changes since the beginning of this year. Then life and family commitments hit. Well here we are at the end of the year and we are working on doing a site upgrade. It will be a bit before we get it fully up but we are working on it. Our goal is to be switched over before Flash starts automatically removing it self from systems. If we do not get the upgrades done before Flash goes dark the main site will continue to function along with the gallery. The chat area may or may not work after January 10th. If you are a chatter hang in there will will be getting it back up as soon as possible. We will pass along more information as we get it.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.