Sarah's Beginning

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Sarah's Beginning

Post by SarahMicheline »

This is the first time; I have really tried to place a chronology of my beginnings – my excuse I am a stereotypical British educated genetic male – (with the social norms and genetic tendencies that are bundled up with that) and so do not find it naturally easy to share – it is not the done thing for an intensely private individual…yet it feels cathartic.

Back onto topic, my beginnings, date back to my days in Junior High School (aged 9 or 10); yet prior to that date I remember vividly playing with the girl next door and borrowing a tu-tu and enjoying jumping around in her room both dressed as ballerinas – I was no more that 5 or 6?

A few years later aged around 9 or 10, I remember, looking at a catalogue (in the UK many families bought cloths and goods through catalogues and mail order – before the www!).

I was enchanted by the models in the lingerie and the cloths – to this day I remember a light bulb moment on that summer June/July or Aug (?) evening – it made an indelible mark on who I am. Instantly, I had an intense desire to be like those beautiful models and there started my journey; at first borrowing my mothers cloths and hiding any of her “throwaways” and she caught me once or twice and has said nothing since…I was young.

My journey has like many people has been confusing with periods of not dressing, but as I get older so does my desire to be more and more like a GG.
“Rules are there to be broken…”
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Sarah's Beginning

Post by Anthony Simon »

It's interesting that you start your "journey" with you looking through the catalogue and your light bulb moment. I mean I can see the logic of that in that that's when you became clear that this is something you wanted to do.

Yet you might also place the start of your "journey" earlier in the moment when you and the girl danced around in tutus. The thing is, if you start your journey with the catalogue, that fits with your view of yourself as intensely private individual, whereas if it were with your earlier moment your CDing would be something you wanted to share.

I say that, in part, because I am aware of a particular desire I have to be a woman amongst women. Like that feels like the most blissful thing for me to do as a CD (but I haven't done it).
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sarah thank you for sharing your beginning.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Sarah, your mention of catalogues brings back happy memories that had been long forgotten. I loved to look at the lingerie adds and wonder what it would feel like to wear the various items.

It must have had a big influence on my CDing as I am still a stockings and girdle girl.

Nothing has changed much I now look at lingerie on the internet and still wonder what it would be like to wear only now I can purchase the items. ..^.. ``5
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

Ginan funny what you say about being a "stockings and girdle girl" and silky matching lingerie in general....something I love... :-)
“Rules are there to be broken…”
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you or sharing Sarah.

A walk down a sentimental pathway. Yes, I to can recall looking at the catalogues and thinking how nice it would be to be wearing the lingerie and clothes.

As you say Sarah, gone are the catalogues. I also now search online and purchase items at times.
Requal
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Wow times never change,
As a younger I used to sit and look at a Sears catalog and go through it page by page and dress myself as I went along starting with panties and working my way along until I was fully dressed *-*
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

SarahMichline, Thanks for sharing, I too love to look at the catalogs and imagine myself in the cothes the women were in, from the foundations to skirts, blouses, ect.

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.