How I started

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

How I started

Post by Andrea F. »

When I was around 8 years old, I saw my mom in her undies and bras. Also saw her in her peignoirs too. I felt like I had to try them on. So I discovered some of her things in the basement and tried them on. I also visited her lingerie drawers too. Wow, like being a girl in a candy store. My life was never going to be same again after feeling the nylon on my body back then. Been wearing since. I'm 45 now and always lounge around in a nightie at home. Feels great too. I also like to be smooth from the neck down too.
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: How I started

Post by Paulette »

Good start. Glad you kept it up!

Me too, and actually, most of us here.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for the intro Andrea. I to like to feeling of female attire against my body and the associated feminine feelings when in Requal mode.
Requal
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Amazing on how most of us stared I mom's stuff? You would think it would make them proud we want to be like them! #-o
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Janine O
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Janine O »

I started by trying on my mom's panties and nightgown when I was about 10. I remember wearing her heels when I was 7 or 8, but I never wore any of her other things at that time. My real interest began at age 11 when I discovered her bra, panty girdle and nylons. I added makeup, earrings and nail polish. Unfortunately, none of her dresses or skirts fit me.
JennySilk

Post by JennySilk »

I started wearing pretty panties at about the same age but it was not until I was sixteen that I started getting a full range of clothes that I could wear under my more "normal" dress.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Jenny, and welcome to the Haven! ..o)..

Just a suggestion, but you should wander over to the New Members section and introduce yourself to everyone. :yes:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
AnnMarie Sweet
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by AnnMarie Sweet »

From my earliest memory, I've had a fixation with 'proper' nylons, silky slips and panties; like many other respondents, my dressing-up exclusively involved my mother's sexy items. My mother caught me prancing-around in her nylons and she gave me one heck of a spanking, all the while telling me what a dirty, filthy boy I was. Obviously, the punishment didn't stop me from dressing-up but it became clandestine. My love of wearing feminine underwear and stockings was clearly a security thing for me. Once I reached puberty, it took on a new life altogether of course.