My crossdressing began at 5

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Sandra

My crossdressing began at 5

Post by Sandra »

My crossdressing began at 4 or 5. Mom would sometimes make me wear sis's panties if mine were in the laundry. I loved how they felt on my private parts. I was always very interested in soft nylon underwear from that point on. I remember seeing my aunt wash and hang her panties in the garage. She had no idea that was studying her lingerie intently and waiting fer her to finish and go back in the house. I would then very carefully rub the silky fabric between my fingers. It took me a while to work up the courage but I had to try them on. I devised a plan to remove them from the clothesline and take them into the bathroom where I could safely try them on. It's funny but I can still remember the scent and surroundings of that day, and it was 45 years ago. Of course they were huge on me. I had to hold them up or they would fall to the floor. But I was hooked. I began taking panties and hiding them in vaious place in her house. Behind the dresser, between the mattress in the guest room. It was always fun to spend the night at her place because I could always find a hidden pair of panties to take to bed with me. But then it happened, she caught me in the bathroom with her undies. She didn't get mad but told me to just take them off and not do that again. Well I didn't , and I have been wearing lingerie since.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hey Sandra, -wel- aboard.

So, did you give her back all the panties you had secreted around?
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hi Sandra,
Welcome aboard, sit a spell and enjoy your stay. (--)
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Sandra, welcome to the Forum - we're looking forward to your continued participation, so don't be shy!!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Carla L
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carla L »

Hi Sandra,

The messages in this area are some of my favorites to read. Thanks for your input!
Huggs,

Carla
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

DonnaT wrote:Hey Sandra, -wel- aboard.

So, did you give her back all the panties you had secreted around?
No, I guess she finally found all of them eventually. I wonder what she thought when she discovered her panties between the guest room mattress? :oops:
Lisa(SO)
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Lisa(SO) »

Welcome Sandra!! I look forward to hearing more.
_______

Lisa (SO)

*The rewards of love are always greater than the cost.*
Ann Stef
Miss Platinum Goddess

at five

Post by Ann Stef »

even at that age, we were inquisitive of the soft silky feeling of nylon panties.
Happiness is dressing to your innermost desire and feeling.
Sandra

Re: My crossdressing began at 5

Post by Sandra »

I did return some items. But I think she eventually found all the panties I had hidden in the guest room. But I never gave up on borrowing her pretty things. She must have had a thing for panties, like me I guess. I remember counting and gathering up all of her panties one evening during a sleepover. I was alone in the house had the opportunity to explore. I counted over 25 pairs of panties, both full brief and bikini. Some completely transparent see thru. She also had gorgeous babydoll nighties too. But that was a long time ago but can still clearly remember that evening.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

A belated welcome to the Haven Sandra.
Requal
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

I love the feel of womans undies and the only time I'm not wearing them is At work. (--)
Angie
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Also I give you a belated welcome Sandra.

I can relate to your being fascinated at a early age with panties hanging on the line. I had the same fascination starting when I was 4 or 5. I talked to a friend of mine (also a CDer) who happens to be a wholesale lingerie salesman (I think they're called "factory reps" or something like that).

He said that most lingerie is designed by men, because men know what is most attractive to men, they know best what turns men on. At the same time they market them to women, implying (to men) the "forbidden fruit" aspect, knowing full well how human nature works (meaning of course our "fallen" nature). That's probably why sales of "women's" underwear is several times the numbers for "male" undies, although there is about the same number of both genders on this planet.

Well, "boys to men" as they say. Good we started early, I say: the more years to enjoy the better. So here we sit, playing right into the hands of those clever marketing dudes and loving every minute of it! More panties = more enjoyment!

hugs,
Deb