I was young also!

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

LeeAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

I was young also!

Post by LeeAnne »

I was young when I started also. I had an older sister who was five years older than me. She really wanted a little sister. When I was little she would dress me up and have a "little sister" to play with and boss around. Being a child of the early 60's dressing me up meant her old Sunday School dresses and little white socks with her old "good shoes." She would make me play with her dolls or Barbies, which at the time I really never thought much about it. I really liked it. I liked to play cowboys or army with my friends, but always wanted to be the one who got shot, hurt, or captured. It was even more fun to get captured by the older tomboy girl down the street!

When I was a pre-teen my step-mother came into the picture. She was way bossier than my sister, and she was a nurse. A couple of time when I was sick she would have me wear her robe. I also began to get some of her things from the laundry and wear them. It seems like I have always been attracted to anything feminine. So these memories are good ones for me!

As a young adult developed my own stash of clothes. Over the years gone through lots of purges, and have finally began to except my dressing.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: I was young also!

Post by DonnaT »

Whenever you and your wife have the talk, make sure to bring up being "little sister" and how you felt since then.
DonnaT
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing LeeAnn. You are in a safe and secure Haven where sharing is encouraged.
Requal
Laycee
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Laycee »

DonnaT wrote:Whenever you and your wife have the talk, make sure to bring up being "little sister" and how you felt since then.

Donna, great advice! My wife knows I have dressed for Halloween but I don't believe I ever told her how much I enjoyed the feeling. Thank you!