Where to begin?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Sarah Rene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Where to begin?

Post by Sarah Rene »

Not sure where I really started but I know where it has led. I was 8 when my parents passed away. My father from a heart attack at age 54 followed a couple of months later by mother of what both my sister and I agree was a broken heart at the young age of 50. My sister who is 11 years older than me was named my guardian. It wasn't until I was about 10 when it all came to a head when my sister caught me in her room and her clothes, which were way too big for me. Rather than being upset she told me she had surmised for a while and if it was a girl I wanted to be then so be it, besides it would be fun to have a little sister she told me. The one thing she did insist was that I was to stay out of her clothes and I was going to have to start as a girl my age and she would allow me to grow into becoming a girl if that is what I wanted.

Fast forward about 2 years and Sarah had grown and become a big girl. It was then then she and I had a long talk as she wanted to move in with her SO although back then not sure what it was called. She told me Caroline would welcome me either way but I had to make a choice, it was either 100% a boy or 100% Sarah. I chose Sarah. Not going to go into deep details of things but Sarah was born! Over the years I become a young lady and then a young woman and finally the lady I am today. Lots of thing transpired as I grew and blossomed, some I could probably talk about here and some I highly doubt to get where I am today.
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Where to begin?

Post by Carole Hill »

Thanks for sharing. I am quite sure that your "beginnings" are quite different from most of us.
Hugs, Carole
Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karen Ski »

Wow Sarah! I am sure there many of us who wish we had a big sister like yours. I am sorry for the circumstances that threw the two of you into the situation but it seems like you have gotten and grown. Are you and your sister still close?
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sarah thanks for the story. Sounds like you had a nice accepting sister.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Sarah you were so lucky to have had such a loving sister as well as starting so young ant only having to unlearn a few years of being male rather than many as so many of have had to do. Again welcome and feel free to join into the fray.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thank you for sharing your story, Sarah. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your parents at such an early age, but you had your sister. It really sounds like she was there for you through it all.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks you for sharing Sara. It is nice that you have had support from the beginning.
Requal
Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Joan Renee »

as the others have stated. you have a wonderful and accepting sister.
i don't wear women's clothes. i wear my clothes as i am the one who purchased them.
i'm not ashamed to dress like a woman. because i don't think its shameful to be a woman.
-Iggy pop-