THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: THE OFFICIAL: What were the first items you wore?

Post by Samantha »

My experience was my mothers Chinese silk dresses like the ones in the movies. They felt good on and the nervousness, you know that nervous excitement of being caught. They really felt good on. Then she had these formal cocktail dresses me and my friend would try on along with lipstick. I also enjoyed playing barbies with my sisters, but I'd always be Ken, or GI JOE. When alone I'd be Barbie. Away infatuated with woman's apparel, and makeup the rest of my life's journey.

Samantha
Niqqi

Post by Niqqi »

Panties, of course. Soon thereafter, when parents were out of town, panties, bra, pantyhose, full slip, a particular off-white dress of mom's.
Nikki_R

Post by Nikki_R »

The first for me was my moms panties and bra when I was 12. I would wear hers until I left at 18. Now I wear my own.
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

When I was 6, I "borrowed" a pair of my older sisters panties (she was 10 at the time). I thought the nylon fabric was so soft and smooth and I fell in love with that feeling I got dancing them in my face. One day my mom caught me wearing them. She asked me if I liked wearing those panties better than my own underwear. I said yes. Nothing was said after that, so I assumed that was the end of my little adventure. Well, I was wrong.

A couple days later, I found 4 packages of little girl panties in my room, all my old underwear had disappeared. I thought my new panties with all the ruffles on them were so pretty, I just hated to put anything on to cover them. I can remember running around the house in nothing but my new panties. I just wanted everyone else to enjoy the "view" too, so shortly after that I started wearing dresses. I guess I got started with dresses the same way I started with panties. I guess in retrospect maybe my mom wished I was a girl, although she had always been very kind and loving to me. I guess I always wanted to be one too.

love,
Deb
Sabrina Wilde

Post by Sabrina Wilde »

I was 8 or 9 when I found a pair of my mom's panties in my underwear drawer and tried them on.
And so it began.
Charley

Post by Charley »

I was four, my sister that is 18 months older than me got a ballerina outfit for school and I was jelous about it so my folks put me in it made me pose and took a picture! The picture is the proof. After mom died dad blew it up to an 8 by 10 and had it hanging in his tool shed / wood shop. It still hung in the same spot the last time that I was at dad's 5 years ago. I need to ask my sister to send me a copy of it so that I might do a then & now comparison. The now is a much better photo, I lost my baby fat as a teenager and have never put the fat back on YET!
Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lacey Hadley »

I was 12 years old home alone and just messing around. I'd often look through the ladies clothing, under garments and shoes sections of the Sears Catalogue. Picking out clothes and shoes and boots I really was excited about visually and imagined wearing this stuff. Well being home alone I worked up the gumption to go into my mother's dresser drawers. I found the drawer that had her pantyhose and stockings. The sight of a drawer full of such feminine style in hosiery well I could not stop myself from the desire to try on a pair of her pantyhose. If I remember correctly it was a pair of beige pantyhose from Leggs, Sheer Energy. As I pulled on each leg and slipped the pantyhose over my waist was an emotional high for this 12 year boy. It felt so good and exciting to have my slender legs caressed by the pantyhose. I looked into a mirror and saw how pantyhose makes legs look so good. I did not keep them on long as I was scared either my brother would come home or my sister would come back from playing outside with her friends or my parents would come home grocery shopping. IT WAS ALL SO THRILLING! :teddybear:

I must tell about the first time I properly put on heels (not just quickly slipping into a pair of my moms heels in the shoe closet for like 10-15 seconds) But home alone my brother out with his buddies, my parents took my sister to her music lesson and I was just hanging around watching t.v. I knew I had about 40-45 minutes before my parents and sister would be back home. I thumbed through the Sears Catalogue and well now being 13 um I was getting excited. I went into my mother's pantyhose drawer and again pulled on a pair of I vividly remember Leggs Sheer Energy suntan pantyhose. I then remembered about a gorgeous pair of blue suede platform strappy sandals my mom had. Easily 5.5 inches tall on oh maybe 1 inch plats. I kept the pantyhose on and slipped into a pair of my jeans. Then to the shoe closet I picked these heels out. I could still fit into them. Slipping my pantyhose clad feet into these shoes and doing up the straps was so intoxicatingly joyful. Boys do not normally have shoes with ankle straps. So that action was only adding to my pleasure. Once on and strapped I stood up and had zip, zero problems walking around in said heels (I never have had any problems walking in heels :haha: ). I remember it like it was yesterday. The feeling of heels and pantyhose under my jeans and walking around on the linoleum flooring of the front entrance hearing the soft click clock that platform heels give drove me wild for a 13 y.o. I went to a full length mirror my mom had for dressing and saw myself in it, how the heels made my already long legs look longer and my backside in my jeans pop up and out, well um I could not resist masturbating. I sat on my bed and imagined school girls dressing me up and my mind wandered and well err soon I did my thing :please:

As I came down I sat on my bed and wondered why I was doing this? Being 13 I had no answer other than it was emotionally exciting including well finishing off like a young boy going through sexual puberty. :haha: I did up my pants and walked back to the hall where the shoe closet was. I heard my parent's car come into the driveway and I FREAKED OUT! :eeeek: I got those straps loosened and shoes off in mere seconds, my heart pounding fearing my parents and sister would enter the front door and seeing me fumble as such. Once done running up stairs and to my bedroom I was pulling my jeans off before I got to my bedroom. Once off I slipped the pantyhose off, whipped on my jeans and socks and noticed my parents were still not up stairs. Feeling like I was about to faint my heart pounding in my chest I ran to my mother's pantyhose drawer and stuffed the pantyhose in the drawer and back into my room I went to try to settle down.

Why did I not get caught? Well my parents had to unload something into the garage and they then came into the back garage house door taking much more time. I was worried my mom would notice the shoes not being properly put away as I rushed and just dumped them in the closet. I fixed them properly later on when I had time.

I remember it all well as it was so exciting and thrilling to dress up and so scared in fear I'd get caught and have to explain myself. I had few more close calls after that too. :yes: :sigh:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Amy Dixon
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amy Dixon »

My mother dressed me up as a girl in a dress with a blue feather wig. She still has the picture.
I loved it but never told anyone till I got married.
Amy Dixon
Anne Ursa

Post by Anne Ursa »

The first thing was a bra that my sister had left at our house for storage. It was in a bin with a bunch of other clothes too. I've since had that and a few other articles confiscated. It's something that keeps on coming back.
Wendy Louise

Post by Wendy Louise »

As a young child (like all very young kids) i had tried on 'adult' clothes whilst playing about with other kids but my first conscious desire to try on clothing was when i was 11 and the feeling of slowly sliding on a pair of deliciously smooth tights (pantyhose) will be a treasured memory. Lying on my bed caressing my legs, hips and my backside(*), was and still is a beautiful enjoyment.

- - (*) Post edited to remove term not suitable for this forum. - SL
KendraG

Post by KendraG »

when i was about 5 or 6 id pull on my mothers nylons she kept in the toes of her heels and shuffle around in them. i still crave the smell they had. didnt wear anything again until i was 65 four years ago and making up for lost time.
Davina T

Post by Davina T »

Greetings all
First things i wore. In order.
Suspender belt
Stockings
G string
Bra..... All of above were a matching set.
A tight black mini skirt
A white blouse
And black kitten heels.
Fancy dress partys have a lot to answer for. Lol.
BettyAnn

Post by BettyAnn »

I remember it exactly. My Mother used to hang her slips on the shower rod to dry usually a bunch at a time. Would make excuses to go to the bathroom to see them and finally started to touch them. Was wondering how it felt to wear one, so I tried one on. OMG. The silky feeling and all that lace was just wonderful. To this day a lacey slip is my favorite item to wear and usually under most any outfit I'm wearing.
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Quite simple, really. I was studying away from home weekly and quite by chance I spotted a dark blue A-line modest mini with a single central box pleat and a bright red reveal that reminded me of what MOH wore to one of our first dates.
On impulse I bought it and found out that my waist size was ladies' 14 UK. This was Centuries before the internet and everything had to be bought face-to-face over a counter, so this remained my only 'femme' item until I went to Germany to work and discovered mail order.
Needless to say, my femme wardrobe took off then, with the addition of tights, courts, bra, blouse and most important of all...a wig!

M
Melissa La Quinta

Post by Melissa La Quinta »

I guess it was probably my mom's nylon panties and a cute half slip, although it just as easily been my sister's cotton panties with little flower pattern. Got me started in the right direction. I was 5 or 6, I think.