How Rita came to be

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rita_Cooke

How Rita came to be

Post by Rita_Cooke »

I am 69 now and have been cross dressing since the tender age of 6 or 7, or indeed as far back as I can remember. To be honest, I don’t know why I began cross dressing, but having an elder sister helped and may have been a starting point.

At that age, I cannot put it down to hormonal imbalances, or even starting to think to myself that I wish I had been born a girl, it was something that happened one day and has been a part of my life ever since. Looking back now, there still doesn’t appear to be a reason, but even to this day, I now have the urge to slip into my silky underwear and my own female clothes and become Rita whenever I can. My reasons are simple: female clothing is a damn sight prettier than my own, I love to wear it, I feel good when I am wearing it.

Why did I choose Rita?

A couple of reasons really. Firstly, it is unusual (a bit like me I suppose) and secondly, it is quite a girly name which befits the way I feel when I cross dress.

The clothes I wear are my interpretation of how I think a woman should look, as indeed is many other TVs’ perceptions. I love sexy, silky underwear. I love wearing figure hugging skirts, tops or dresses finished of with a set of perfect legs and of course, the good old high heel shoe. I own a pair with a 4 inch heels and I wear them as often as I can, because I think they look really feminine and I like to think I look good in them.

I think I dress the way I do because I am very envious of how many sexy women there are in this world, and as well as wanting to be able to pass convincingly as one of them, I would prefer to share my bed with one as well. Kind of have my cake and eat it.

They have so many beautiful things — what do men have? A chauvanist attitude and a dull, grey suit…

I feel great when I am dressed as my alter ego and it also helps in de-stressing me at the end of another "crap day at the office" I'm semi retired but do some consultancy work. I had to keep my feelings and wanton desires well in the closet when I was at work, as well as at home as the wife as yet is unaware that I am TV and my fear is life could become very unbearable.

I even used to bunk off school in my teenage years, just so that I could rifle through my sister’s clothes and spend the day pampering myself as every woman does now and again.

One of my hopes is that one day the narrow minded views and opinions of the good old public… I can’t discriminate, but it really annoys the hell out of me when you get the big mouthed idiot or the unsavoury characters shall we say, who make life unbearable for each of us, each TV – a unique person in my own opinion.

Yes, it isn’t the done thing for a man to dress in women’s clothing. It could be misconstrued as being abnormal, but what the hell. You can only take so much abuse, but the narrow minded views of individuals who think that just because you are TV you must be perverted push the limits. Is it any wonder that most TVs remain in the closet?

Underneath the mascara and lipstick there is still a man, and I am pretty sure that most people will only take so much before they explode, myself included.

Some women actually actively encourage their partner’s cross dressing. They feel that if they help their menfolk to become women, not only do they gain a confidente, a sister, a good female friend, they also gain the respect, love and admiration only a part-time woman can bring.

Most feel threatened though, God knows why.

All The best Rita
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: How Rita came to be

Post by KimberlyS »

Thanks Rita for that story of your beginning. Glad to have you on board and hope to see you around.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Hi Rita,
Glad to see you on CD-Haven. Liked reading how Rita came to be. Although I'm a short timer I think we both feel the same way about CDing. Would like to see you on our chatroom if possible.

CathyAnn
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thank you for sharing Rita.
Requal