School dress.

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Re: School dress.

Post by Debbie Jean »

I never got to dress as a school girl either, but I did start "under-dressing" 24/7 during high school. But what I fantasized about incessantly during high school was being a cheer leader. Oh how badly I wanted that, seeing the girls jumping up and down and twirling around and giving free panty shows to all. Well My dream came true much later in life when I found a cheerleaders outfit at an estate sale. Naturally I had to have it. I remember the first time I put it on, my heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to jump right out of my chest!

I still have it today and I'm always on the lookout for an appropriate occasion on which to wear it.

hugs,
Deb
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

OUCH!! What was I thinking? I can't believe I just said that! I hate that word with a passion. To me, the words "appropriate" or "inappropriate" are tired old hackneyed buzz words that should be put in the ground and have dirt thrown on top of them.

Perhaps a better choice of words could have been "the perfect occasion" instead of "an appropriate occasion". Sorry about that, folks. I'll have to try harder in the future to avoid the use of either of those offensive words.

Since its been longer than 6 hours, I couldn't amend that offensive post, so consider this post to be an addendum to the last one.
Sorry, no offense intended, just a slip of the tongue.

hugs,
Deb
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

An appropriate occasion and a perfect occasion would be Halloween and it is coming up. Start looking for a party to go to. It sounds like a fun time.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.