My first pair of heels

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Miriam

My first pair of heels

Post by Miriam »

Do you remember your first heels? I do. They were black pumps 2" heels with pointy toes. The first time I put them on I was 12 and almost fell. I learned to walk by wearing them everyday after school. By the time I was 14, I was an expert in 2" and buy the time I was 14, I was wearing 3". Today most of my heels are 3-4"s. I do have some 5" and wear them only once in a while. I now have over 200 pair of heels. My first pair are still in my closet even though they don't fit any longer. I wear heels so often that if I wear flats my feet really hurt more. My motto is,"Heels forever, flats never" words to live by. Miriam
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I still have my first pair. Black leather open toe wedges. They are about 34 years old.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

On my 16 Birthday my mother took me to a shoe store and I got my first pair if heels, 3" black pat leather. I was told you are old enough to wear heels now. *^^*
Dalindra
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Dalindra »

My first pair was a black leather 2" heel pump.
I wore them so much learning to walk in heels (and allmost falling) that the leather started so seperate fron the sole on both shoes.

I have not thrown them out thinking perhaps they can be repaird though I never got around to taking them into a shoe repair shop of which there is one only 5 blocks away.
Every act of kindness is repaid, in some small way some where in the future even if we do not see it at the time. Look at it as a spiritual form of compound interest

Dalindra Loren
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

I would try on my mom's when I was little. They were kind of fun. But when I was older my feet were too big and I don't like shoes anyway, so I wear sandals or slippers around the house in cold weather and barefoot (or stocking foot) in warm weather. On my walks in the woods I wear my guy walking shoes.

Zari
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

I remember clumping around in my Mom's but didn't feel anything. Many years later I ordered a pair of white, open toe,sling backs w/3in heels and a pair of knee high black boots with 3 inch heels from Lane Bryant. I had no trouble walking in them. It felt natural and I felt great. @@9@@
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Zeta
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Zeta »

My first pair was bought when I found a shoe outlet some distance from home where I wouldn't be recognized. The largest size they had was ten. I really needed twelve in women's size, but squeezed my feet into them with joy when I was dressed. They had a 2-1/4 inch heel.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

I'd love a pari of furry boots however. And the knee high ones always looked nice I thought.

Zari
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

My first heels were a pair of ankle boots with about a 2.5-3 in heel. The heels were hollow and made a loud noise between a click and a clomping sound as I walked down the sidewalk. They were a size too small and so were my clothes as I got them in a 15 minute stop on the way to the airport heading out of town on a business trip. But it did not matter because it was my first time out and about and I went through about 30 minutes of terror thinking everyone was looking at me, saying over and over to myself it did not matter what others thought. That was followed by 30 minutes of bliss as I walked slowly back to my hotel realizing it really did not matter what others thought, as most people did not think, did not notice me, or if they did see me looked and went on.

I just recently got rid of those heels as they really were too small and I did not wear them anymore. I needed to make room for heels that fit.

God I love heels.

kimberlys
joe in a skirt and heels
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diane Marshack
Miss Crystal Goddess

my 1st heels

Post by Diane Marshack »

they were 5 inch red leather pointed toe stelettos & the side was open ,,,love the smell & look of them ,,,a great beginning 200 latter i still love them
Lacy Mitchell
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lacy Mitchell »

bought my first heels on the net 2 years a go at some type of fetish shop . try finding womens size 15 on a rack in macy s .the heels were way to high and they hurt my feet and i paid way to much for them but dang i love em.
Remember the light at the end of the tunnel may be U.
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

The first pair of heels I tried on were my sisters. Her foot was about the same size as mine. She had a brown pair of wedge heels that looked and felt amazing.
The first pair I bought were Hot Pink 4in Pumps. I told the clerk it was for a Mardi Gras costume. They hurt my feet, and I consequently didn't wear them as often.
Nowadays, I have about 20 pair of shoes and they range from 2in wedge all the way to 5in stilletos (can't wear them too long, either)
My favorite pair are my Baker's black strappy sandals with 4in heel.

Hugs,
Kyra
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

The first pair of heels i wore were my mother's. But she had small feet, so I grew out of them long before I grew out of her clothes. :oops:

My wife bought me my first pair of my own in 1979. They were white, with semi platform soles, an ankle strap and 3" heels.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Cindy Louise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Cindy Louise »

I remember my first heels one pair was about a 2.5" black sandals. They were a perfect fit and I almost lived in them. The other pair were 3" heel brown lace up ankle boots and like KimberlyS mine also had hollow heels.

I remember one night just before Christmas I put them on to go around my neighbours houses to pop Christmas cards through their letterboxes they felt great but I was terrified the clack-clack sounds would disturb my neighbours and they would come outside to see what the noise was and find me completely en-femme, skirt, top, wig, makeup, nails everything. That would have took some explaining. Thankfully no one came out.
Andrea Elise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Andrea Elise »

I think they were white 3 1/2 inch heels with pointy toes. Made with a white fabric that you could dye any color. They also sold the dye at the same store.

I believe that would have been 1968. Several years later they were purged with all my other female items and that was that.

Andrea
And it feels like me...On a good day