My first pair of heels

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: My first pair of heels

Post by Belinda »

My first pair of heels were black patent, I wore them with white opaque tights. This was 1985, I was 25 at the time and all the young girls wore great high heels in those days. I dont have bad legs could be better but I looked ok, I felt as if I was one of the girls who worked in my office.

A young girl used to stand in my bus queue to work every day used to wear fab high heels and black tights during this time,boy did I wish I was her. Belinda the glam office girl, I wished at the time, ah If only I was younger now.
Stephenie G
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Stephenie G »

I rememeber my first heels and wearing them in public for the first time 5 inch heel open toe pumps. I remember and smile as i was weaving in and out of the cars trying to build confidence to hit the store a women was on her way to the same store and she could her the clicking sound of heels but when she looked back sheonly saw me a male . i had fem jeans regular t top could be guy or girls she wouldnt know from the distance but she did finally realize it was me when i ran out of cars lol :)
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

My first heels were low heels. I can't remember if they were the white ones or the black ones. I had decided I needed a pair of white flats and heels and a pair of black flats and heels. Anyway, the low heels were easy enough to maneuver and they helped me feel right with the illusion. It was ssssssooooo long ago. I survived my heels; I didn't fall off them. Now I can't tell you how many heels I have and they vary in heights; I'm loving all of them.
{squeezes}
Davita
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

My first pair of heels was when I was about 14 yrs old. My middle sister got a new Easter outfit and a pair of 3 inch ankle strap spike high heels. One day right before Easter, I had the house all to my self for about four hours, so I put on a Pink pair of her panties, her garter belt, stockings, bra, and slip. I then put on her Pink and White Easter dress and the 3" heels. for the next three hours, I walked around the house and stood in front of the long mirror. It was my first taste of high heels and I was hooked from that point on.
Today I have 2 pair of 3 inch spike heels, one pair of 3 1/2" spike heels. and three pair of 2" spike heels. I just love high heels.
LisaK
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by LisaK »

Thanks for sharing. I just love to read these threads. I still love 6" black
pointed toe heels. And just as a side note for a chuckle. I just now noticed the
link at the top of the page (send email to a friend) Hope I never make THAT
mistake... hehehe
Thera Home

Post by Thera Home »

My first pair of heels were 4 inch open toe pink shoes. When I first put them on they felt nice and snug. I realized that they were half size too small because once I started walking in them my feet began to hurt but I just loved the look of them on my feet. ^^_||

Thera
move through life loving all and maybe some of them will love you back
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

My first pair of heels were black shiney Pleasers in my size (UK 10) with 4in heels and pointed toes. I was expecting a degree of pain, but was surprised that they were actually comfortable! Took a bit of getting used to (maybe 4in was a bit too much to start...) but I've never fallen off them, yet! I keep practising!
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Latanya
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Latanya »

that goes way back it is in some garbage barge floating around the world
a pair of gold sandals with ankle straps 4 inch heels actually were the only pair that ever fit well
wish i had them back
Last edited by Latanya on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The fem side of me is ever evolving and growing.
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Karin »

Hmmm. #-o

I have to think about this one, even though it was only last year hahaha. I got over ninety pairs of shoes now, yes I have a bit of a problem. The problem being that I have run out of space to put any more :mrgreen:

I think the first ones were some shiny black ones, three inch heels with double straps and little silver buckles on each strap. Tried them on and...boom! Loved them, soooooo comfy. They cost me a pound fifty at a car boot sale and were brand new =D> Size seven uk I think. I can wear sevens or eights, and usually Hoover up three or four pairs of shoes whenever I get near a bootsale. :lol:
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

My first access to heels was from the shoe cupboard on the landing outside my bedroom. Mum kept all her shoes there. After everyone was asleep I'd raid the cupboard and slip downstairs to parade around. I nearly always missed the creaky board on the stairs. When I didn't there were heart stopping moments.
Carol
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Ok, here goes. After looking at this thread I will finialy own up to the first pair of heels I wore.

My Mom didn't wear heels and my sister didn't either till a lot later. So what was I to do? I found a pair of granny heels in a box of clothes headed for the missions and borrowed them.

I then walked a little over a mile in them to get home. As I was living in the country not all of that was sidewalks or pavement.

Later I did return them to the missions box.

Leeza
Leeza
Mersades
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Mersades »

My first pair of heels were black with a three inch heel. This was in the early sixties. It took a lot of courage to buy them, but that was when I learned that SAs are usually more interested in the commission than in anything else. The SA asked me what the outfit I was going to wear with the shoes looked like. I told her I wanted to buy the shoes first and then pick out something to go with them. She made some suggestions about what to buy and where to shop and then told me to take pictures so she could see how I turned out.

I never did take the pictures because in those days the cameras didn't allow you to take pictures of yourself, but I did go back and buy several more pairs of shoes from her; a pair of slingbacks as well as some pumps in different colors.
Faye

Post by Faye »

My first pair of heels were purchased from a shop in east london named ' Cover Girl Shoes ' . The woman in the shop helped me chose the pair that I purchased . I could not wait to get home and wear them . they were black patent with a 4" heel and omg the feeling as I walked with pleats swaying and wanting to cry with joy will never be forgotten.

Faye x
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

I remember my first pair of heels, they were 4in Pleasers. I only bought them a year ago!
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Rosabella

Post by Rosabella »

My wife went with me to Goodwill and helped me pick out my first pairs of heels. She was such a dear to go with me. I was scared of trying them on in public. I've been hooked on getting new ones since then. I'm wearing a new pair of 5" ones now.