My first pair of heels

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: My first pair of heels

Post by KimberlyS »

it is nice that your wife would go along with you.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Dalva
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Dalva »

I hope everyone doesn't mind me rejuvenating old threads. It's just that I have had many experiences I'd like to share and these threads speak to me.

Anyways, I have been cross dressing for years but never had a pair of shoes. After my wife walked out (long story and no, it had nothing to do with my CDing) I was finally able to take my clothes out of their hiding spots and enjoy my new freedom...but no shoes (or wigs). I finally bought a pair of four inch pumps at a shop that was going out of business and everything was very cheap, especially the larger styles. I got home, took of my man clothes and put the shoes on. I thought" Holy Crap!, how in hell am I supposed to walk in these things?"

Well a bit of practice and eventually time has allowed me to walk around the entire house, stairs included.

I have to admit though, I can't do it for long...I'd rather be lying down with them on ;)
Zeta
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Zeta »

Try ballet flats for walking around the house.

Zeta
(12W)
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

I probably wore my mothers or my sisters heels at some time. They never had heels over 2" and were not very sexy. I bought my first heels in February 2011 they were 5 1/2 " with a 1" platform, (2 pair, a patten leather pomp and a pair of brown leather pumps) I wear the brown ones quite often but the pattenleather ones are still being broken in and begin to hurt my feet after about an hour. I have since bought a pair each brown and black calf high boots with 3 1/2" heels and wear them almost alll the time with different outfits (even with my mens cloths). I also have a pair of ankle high boots that I wear with my skinny jeans.
My feet aren't realy comfotable in my work boots but you sometimes need have the steel toes.
My favorite boots and most comfortable are kneehigh black with 6 1/2" heels and a 1 1/2 inch platform. I put these on when my feet are tired and just enjoy the hight and the comfort.

This is realy how I found out that I realy enjoy dressing. I have underdressed for most of my adult life but finally gotten the nerve to dress whatever way I want to. I still haven't worn a skirt as an adult but would like to try a long flowing gown for an evening sometime with the very high heeled boots.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

I forgot to mention that I learned to walk in the very high heels by wearing them to the super market. Walking behind the shopping cart helps gain stabillity and everyone shopping is pushing a cart. Most people don't notice (except small children) because they are busy trying to figure out the latest reset of the store.

I hope this is helpful;.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Lexi Moralas

Post by Lexi Moralas »

It was 1989 I was just out of high school. I bought a pair of white lace up granny boots with a 4" heel. You know the ones popular back then. I also got a pair of tight jeans ( the kind with no pockets and the zipper in the back) and a Baggie sweater that hung off one shoulder. Oh and how could I forget the sock matching the sweater bunched up around the ankle over the jeans. Lol
It was the typical 80's look. The out fit is way out of style, but I wish I still had the shoes! But sadly they were tossed in my first purge.
lexi Moralas
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

[quote= Oh and how could I forget the sock matching the sweater bunched up around the ankle over the jeans. Lol

Those were called slouch socks. I happen to be in the sock business and we still have them to sell. I only have about a dozen pair. I may try a pair with my low booties and skinny jeans.

Rhanda
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Well I'm very comfortable all day in 3" heels but beyond that I'm on "L plates". I've tried up to 5" but they are just for show for a short time. At my age (65) there are limits to what looks reasonable in public too.
Carol