Where did you first crossdress ?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

BettySmith
Miss Crystal Goddess

Where did you first crossdress ?

Post by BettySmith »

For me it was in my parents bathroom. My mum kept her girdles and slips in the airing cupboard . I couldnt resist putting them on , and once on that was it I was hooked .

Betty
The glass is always half full !!
Dalindra
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Dalindra »

For me it was the tiny bathroom off my dad's office, the most private place in the house and just a pair of borrowed panties.
Every act of kindness is repaid, in some small way some where in the future even if we do not see it at the time. Look at it as a spiritual form of compound interest

Dalindra Loren
DianeCD
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by DianeCD »

In my bedroom, usually. It had a small walk-in closet, so I would often change into something there.

I started by borrowing mom's girdles and stockings --- from the moment I first put on a girdle, I was hooked forever --- and I still wear one frequently. If nobody else was home, I would just dress in my bedroom.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

My parents basement.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

My mothers bedroom as she had a huge mirror for me to look at myself.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

My cousin's house the first time, after that mostly the attic, early on.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
TiffanyAnne
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by TiffanyAnne »

Well, it was in the bathroom that I tried on my first skirt, but it was a little while later in my sister's bedroom where I got totally dressed up for the first time.
Hugs!
Tiffany Anne
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

For me it was my middle sister's New Easter outfit. One Saturday, I was all alone in the house and just had to try it on. Panties, bra, slip, dress, heels, hat, and gloves. Went almost fours hours before I had to take everything off and be a boy again. It was also great that my middle sister and I were the same size at that time.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

In my parents closet, playing hide and seek among the dresses.

After that usually the bathroom, as my mom left her girdle and stockings on top of the toilet tank most evenings and the laundry hamper was there also. Or if she went out shopping and took my sibs I always said I'd rather stay home.

Zari
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

WEll, if this is what you are asking, my first experience was in a school play and I was a cowgirl. The teacher put me in a skirt, fringe blouse/shirt cow"girl" hat, boots and I most distinctly remember the bright red lipstick. I must have been 7 or 8 and the next year in the play I was a gypsy girl and they put even more make-up on me and a frilly skirt and a scarf on my head. I think I still have pictures of that, somewhere.

As a side note, I had first, forgotten (repressed or suppressed this delightful part of my life) until my sisters here got me to retininking my history and these two occassions as well as some others came back to me as positive and fun parts of my life that I had "forgotten." I can definitely remember how much I enjoyed both early experiences not knowing then why it made me feel special, but now I know why!!! AIN'T IT GREAT!!!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Robyn Katie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn Katie »

Either of two places, I don't remember which came first.

In the fixed-over barn of the neighbors across the street there was a big cedar chest where my aunt's stepmother kept her discarded dresses so my aunt Jeanie, a year older than I, could play with them. Jeanie adored dressing up me and her three brothers in those old dresses, I suppose we were all around age 8 or nine.

So picture the bunch of us standing around next to the basketball court they'd made out of the old upper barn floor, draped and waddling around in adult-size dresses, picture hats, shoes, handbags, you name it. Jeanie was like Lucy in the Charlie Brown comic: bossy. She demanded we put on this and that, made us walk around, show off, etc. It was so like a domination fantasy that afterward I never needed to develop one of my own.

Also at about the same age, while my parents were gone shopping, which took at least two hours (town was seven miles away; we lived in deep country on a dirt road) I was sneaking into my parents' bedroom, at the end of the hall next to my room, to finger among my mother's bras, slips and panties, trying to disturb them as little as possible so she wouldn't know.

Once I'd made my hasty choices I would take them into my bedroom, shuck my clothes and put them on. Then I would spend as much time as I dared in a trance of femme ecstasy before scrambling to get them off and back in their drawers neatly before I heard the car snapping gravel in the driveway.

(And yes, there were at least two close calls I remember, when I heard my parents come in the house and I was still dressed. But as far as I can tell, they did not find me out. Certainly I never had any closer calls like some here have described, never was walked in on ... I can only imagine the ruckus that would have caused.)

In the barn there were just outer garments; at home it was all the lingerie ... I didn't put on more clothes than that, as for me lingerie was more exciting than anything imaginable.

I have a feeling that the experience at home in mother's dresser came first, but the two were close in time.

Love, Robyn Katie
Carolynn
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carolynn »

When I was 3 and 4, I often wrapped a colorful towel or piece of scrap fabric around my waist and wore a T shirt as a top and pretended it was a skirt. Some days it became a cape and I was Supergirl, some days it was a skirt. When I felt the parental pressure to conform to a male image, I would climb trees and pretend to be Tarzan, as he was an outsider looking into our society like I usually felt I was, and that outsider perspective became more marked with puberty.

When I was 5 is when I really dressed for the first time, and it was at the home of my best friend and across the street neighbor's house. We played tea party often, and used our dolls as our babies, until her little sister was old enough that her mom trusted us with her (I was 7 then). Then she was the baby and we baby sat her while her mom worked on the house, dinner or yakked on the phone (changed real diapers then instead of on our drinking/wetting dolls, pheee-ewwww what a mess the real thing was!!). We dressed in her mom's old clothes that she kept for dressup clothes for Sondra and her friends most days when we could play together (usually for a few hours every day anyway). She often helped us with lipstick and cheek color (called rouge, then) and often took pics of us. There was no sexual component then of course, nor was there in later years.

We moved from there in 1950 and I did not dress again until I was in my mid 30s, and then it was because I had read that it was a way to try to deal with the depression of GID, which was periodically kicking my butt. Kinda worked, but not well, I just could not meet the mental image of who I saw myself as, and that actually made the depression worse as a result. I discarded the items I bought.

When I recognized I had to transition or die in my mid 50's, I bought clothes again and began dressing some evenings and on weekends, learning to assemble outfits and use make-up, and did have wigs at that point. I learned to disguise my many flaws with makup and clothes, and accept what I couldn't disguise. When my hair grew out, I stopped using wigs and passed them on to a group that helped women going through chemo.

I know I went beyond the question asked, but do you see a difference in my perspective as a TS as opposed to CDs?

Carolynn
"It’s not given to anyone to have no regrets; only to decide, through the choices we make, which regrets we’ll have,"
David Weber – In Fury Born
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Carolynn wrote:I know I went beyond the question asked, but do you see a difference in my perspective as a TS as opposed to CDs?
I reckon, from a TS perspective, one could say it was when you were first dressed as a boy (hospital or home?) :)
Last edited by DonnaT on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonnaT
ChrissyW
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by ChrissyW »

My first experience came when I was young like all us. At the age of 12. I was dared by a friend to put on his mother's nightie. The first time I did when I was young I was 16. However when I got older, my wife dared me to get dressed as a women. I said ok and put on what she had put out for me, bra, panties, pantyhose, dress and wig. She did my makeup.

That was the beginning

Chrissy
Transgendered person looking for friends and friendship. I have been dressing ever since I was 14. I am looking for like minded girls that will help be grow even more. Interested in friendship.
Caroline Jones

Post by Caroline Jones »

My first experience came when I was young like all us. At the age of 12 was my sister underwear at the time and for then on i knew that i was different and as thay say the rest is history.
Hello Just drop in for some info and advice and a chat