Where did you first crossdress ?

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rose
Miss Crystal Goddess

Me too

Post by Rose »

Like many of you, it was in my parent's bedroom. Growing up with all older brothers, I was fasinated by the ladies clothes in my mom's closets and drawers. I tried a few on, very secretively and guiltily.

Over the course of my first marriage, if my wife wasn't home, I would try her things on, again, with secrecy and guilt.

Then I met my current wife. Like night and day. Not only is she encouraging, she is very accepting. She even buys me stuff.

So much for the guilt, although the secrecy, at least outside my bedroom, and occasionally within the house when no one except my wife is home, is still there.

Rose
Here one day, gone the next.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hello Rose, -wel- to the forum.

Why don't you introduce yourself in the New Members section?
DonnaT
SuzieO

Grandmother's house

Post by SuzieO »

My aunt was inher teens and she would dress me in her slips and heels - jewlery and make up - it was in her mom's house - my Grandmother
Francene
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Francene »

as i've said before in my "beginnings story", i have a supportive sister when it comes to crossdressing. But since she already went out of the country for work, i was left alone with my hobby. I still could not muster enough courage to go out. I just contented myself in dressing up inside my room. I will usually sleep in a girls short and top, with a wig on. Night time is "girl's time" for me. it was a tme when i practice puttng make-up and doing my nails.
Mimi

tried on everything in my sister's closet

Post by Mimi »

My two older sisters' rooms each had a huge walk-in closet with full-length mirrors. i would try on their clothes, and sometimes my mother's clothes also, and model it in front of those mirrors. Once in awhile, i would get brave enough to leave their rooms and walk around the house fully dressed, in a full length girdle, or panty girdle, or garter belt, plus stockings, heels, slips, and dresses. i would even carry a purse to feel extra 'girly.' i would quickly retreat to the closet and peel everything off every time i thought i heard a car approaching our driveway. i never was caught, which is amazing.
Sissy Mimi
Angela Newel
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Angela Newel »

It seems a common thread but I started with my moms pantyhose and progressed to her other clothes even a Teddy she had.

Angela
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

I started at the age of 8 - 9 wearing my mothers elbow gloves, I think that I also wore her heels. 8)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

I remember being quite fond of my moms opera gloves
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Joan
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Joan »

As for many others the first items i wore were my mother's nylon lingerie, I would have been about 11 at the time.

Not long afer discovering nylon panties & lingerie my sister and myself started played dressing games. I cannot remember how the leap from dressing secretly to dressing games with my sister came about.

Joan
Nylon slips and panties, always with lace
Francene
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Francene »

my sister came here for a visit last month, and she asked how am dong, i sad, was fine, and she asked me if i still like dressing up, i said only during night. she was happy about it. during her vacation, we would spend the night in her room with me dress up as a girl. that was fun.
Christopher D.

Post by Christopher D. »

Parents rented home in Holland. Wedding dress in the attic. Had a train set up there and would go up to play all the time. Got curious and went to town.
Julie Larreau

First Dressing

Post by Julie Larreau »

My brother and sister used to put on plays in our basement. We would act out different characters. I had/got to act as a girl in one of our productions. I had to put on my mom's earrings and I LOVED it! That was the start. It has never stopped! After over 40 years, I still can't wait to wear earrings, hose, makeup, dresses, wigs and what ever else to transform me into a woman!
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

I agree with Julie, its great to be a woman. I started over 50 years ago by taking some of my mothers things out of the closet and it hasn't stopped since. 8)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

It was sssssoooooo long ago, but i think it was the bathroom. What's a hamper for but to get the attention of a young girl who got curious about how Mom's panties felt.
{squeezes}
Davita
Ms. Darla
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Ms. Darla »

For me it was also the laundry room and Mom's panties. Loved the feel and colors which I secretly wore all day to kindergarden. Thus began my love of all things soft and feminine.

I was caught many times over the years and always came back to it immediately. I try to wear something feminine every day, even if it's just panties or my favorite pearl bracelet on the way to work.

Thinking back maybe I should have had a long talk with my Mom and it would have been much less guilt in those early years.
Trying to get through life without breaking a heal.