How it all started

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Nikki G

How it all started

Post by Nikki G »

Okay, i'm a ** yr old crossdresser. my sister is a dancer, and one night, wen i was 6, i tried on her tights. i loved the feeling. i stopped for awhile wen i waz 8 but resumed wen i hit puberty at 11. since den, i've been taking her tights and her leotards and i've been, well, jacking off in them. yesterday, i got the courage to walk into the macy's hosiery section and purchase 3 pairs of pantyhose, fishnet, blue, and sheer. i tld the cashier i wuz purchasing dem for my sister. all that has lead up to this point.

- Age deleted by SL.
I believe crossdressing is normal.
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

A little different, but yet similar to a lot of us.

Leeza
Leeza
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hi Nikki,
I started at 14 wearing my mothers cloths and am now 70 and haven't stopped dressing. You go girl and enjoy yourself *-*
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

Sounds pretty normal in the world of CDing to me Nikki.

I'd say to continue buying your own stuff. Masturbating in your sisters clothes is an imposistion on her even if she doesn't know it. Also many dancers feel especially connected to their dancewear. Not that many of us including me haven't done similar things-the only difference is that it was my mom's clothes, not my sisters. I'm glad you discovered how simple it is to go to the store.

Zari
Last edited by Absaroka on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Christina Huffman
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Christina Huffman »

I definitely understand where you're coming from. I did ballet at your age and became obsessed about leotards & tights as the first real items of interest. I'm very impressed you were courageous enough to go to Macy's hosiery section - I wasn't brave enough to do something like that until I was 20. =D>

I hope you never go through what I did when I was your age and was told crossdressing is a mental disorder or some sort of sick perversion. Don't be ashamed about crossdressing, no matter what society says. I can tell you that when you get older and move out on your own, it becomes so much more fun!

Good luck!
Christina Huffman

"Ocean-going ships are safest in port, but that is not what ships are built for."
-Unknown
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Nikki, -wel- to the forum.
DonnaT
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Nikki, and welcome to the Forum!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------