The 1st time

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Giselle
Miss Sapphire Goddess

The 1st time

Post by Giselle »

Probably around age 10 or 11 i just found myself in my mom's bra,open legged girdle,nylons and heels, it felt so right and probably my first sexual arousal of any nature.My mom i am sure suspected that the runs in her stockings were from me but never called me on it(darn it)
I probably did this for another 2 or 3 years and then went dormant for close to 30 years, again so nice to find this forum and chat room where the other girls have similar story's. Married 26 yrs and still haven't told my wife, but thats another story for another day

Hugs

Giselle Reeves
63 yr old married crossdresser still coming to terms what this is all about?
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Hi Giselle.

Giselle, one of my favorite names!!!!

We look forward to your participation with us.

Haven't told your wife?? Hum? :-k

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Andrea Olson

Post by Andrea Olson »

I wolud watch my Grandmother dress in her stockings and girdle when i was 8... so i was always curious ...not to mention that i always loved femininity! But the first time was when i tryed on my Grandmothers stockings garter belt and bra..then putting on my mom's lipstick i was amazed at the girl looking back at me..i was hooked after that ... i would dress as often as i could...she eventually caught me , but thats another story :)
Hi all , I have been crossdressing off and on since i was 11. I have recently come to embrace my femininity... and accept who i am !!
Shawna
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Shawna »

Was with my moms pantyhose. Which is how alot of us have started. I don't even know why to this day why I wanted to try them on. But after I did I was HOOKED. :) Then later came the progression of wanting to wear more than just pantyhose. Bra, slips, blouses, skirts ect. With the help of my sister of course. Which I think is how I got more into cding. As she didn't mind me wearing her things. And some of it was due to bets. The bet you can't kind. Or if I win then you have to wear. After a bit I was caught by my mom. Who did end up supporting her crossdressing son. Which I am still grateful to this day. As I do believe you need to have some type of support. In what ever your into and doing. :)
Andrea Olson

Post by Andrea Olson »

Lol ... i think pantyhose is just wonderfull... not that i don't just absoulutly love a nice 6-strap gater belt and hose, with seams of course...!!
Hi all , I have been crossdressing off and on since i was 11. I have recently come to embrace my femininity... and accept who i am !!
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

Giselle.....What you described is pretty much how many of us got started. In my case it was a older sister. It is pretty common for a lot of us to have suppressed it for a long time before something else triggers it again. I guess most of us MtF CD's go thru the total mocho area, then once we are thru that area, it awakens in us.
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

Boy do I feel old. All the comments about starting with pantyhose and when i started I don't think it had been invented yet (1962 or so). At least my mom didn't have any.

Like many of us I'm sure, I loved to read the lingerie adds in the paper. I remember when they started advertising pantihose and it seemed like a fun idea, but later I discovered I don't like it as much as stockings and garters.

Zari
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Boy do I feel old. All the comments about starting with pantyhose and when i started I don't think it had been invented yet (1962 or so).
Same here. Started with panties and full slips. Never tried to look fem at the time. Just loved the feel. Still the feel of panties, panty hose, light spandex girdle and a slip under my attire now feels just fantastic.
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Makes me feel old also. When I started it was garters and try to keep the seam straight.

Leeza
Leeza
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Zari; your post brought back memories. I seem to have gone through puberty right at the transition from garters and stockings to pantyhose. My first orgasm was in stockings and a trumpet skirt. I was totally not expecting it, so it is burnt into my memory. But my mother, being a progressive type, soon made the transition to pantyhose. I remember that at around the same time she was reading "The Feminine Mystique". I followed her to pantyhose, having, of course, no choice.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
CarolG

Post by CarolG »

I like so many others road to discovery was in their mothers lingerie draw. I was if I remember correctly about 12 and had this urge to try on my mother’s slip, and if felt wonderful, I thought that I had died and gone to heaven, that was about 52 years ago and I have been in the closet under-dressing and purging since then.
Carol
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.

PinkIs4Me
Angela
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angela »

Wearing my (4 older) sisters dresses, skirts, panties etc.
Knowing from day one I preferred being a girl.
Love

Angela
Lily
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lily »

When I was seven I found my sister's prom dress, in her old bedroom, after she moved out . I use to sneak up there when the family was out and put it on. I’ve had a thing for krinoline ever since. ;)
Lillian Paterson

-------
My girlfriend still doesn't know why her sweaters are always stretched out.” -- Ed Wood
Mány B
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Mány B »

I must have been around 8 when I first put on a slip while we were collecting used clothes for a benefit. I just did it without further thinking in view of all my fellow boy scouts and others.
Karen
Miss Sapphire Goddess

the 1st time

Post by Karen »

Well some of you mentioned that you feel old, I AM
old.................oh well

My 1st time...I was maybe 5 or 6 ...went into Mom & Dad's room, checked the drawers until I found Mom's panties, bras, stockings and whatever.
All of it felt good just picking it up. I was so scared of getting caught, put everything back and came back the next day when I had my courage back. Within a couple of days had it on....Mom had to have known but never said a word until she caught me....another story
Lots of Hugs
Karen Marie