First lingerie items worn

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

The first things I tried on was my Mom's girdle, I liked the way it felt on me, a blouse of my Mom's also. I did borrow a bra from my older sister and try that on too. I sure did enjoy that time it was exciting and scarey, as I did not want to get caught. I am gald I am were I am now. It feels right.

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

When I was growing up, my family was not exactly poor but we did have to watch what we spent. So Mom decided when I was around 8-9 years old to have me wear my sisters out grown PJ's sense no one except family would see me in them. her thought was no sense throwing away a good pair of PJ's just because the next in line was a boy. LOL So I wore Pink and Powder Blue PJ's for years.
Kyra
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Kyra »

Mom's nylons hanging in the bathroom were the first for me. The feeling was electric! To this day, pantyhose and stockings still are my favorite thing to wear.
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return. - Leonardo DaVinci
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: First lingerie items worn

Post by Paulette »

My earliest memories of lingerie are watching my mother and her girlfriend, Millie, smoothing on leg makeup - this was in 1943-44 and stockings were not available during the war. I was young enough so that they didn't mind that I watched. I even helped smooth it on sometimes. I remember the smell of it, and them. When they got silk/nylon stockings they were ecstatic. I asked if I could feel, and they let me touch and run my hands up and down their stockinged legs if I was very careful. It felt and smelled good. I think it went further, touching and stroking their panties and brassieres while they were wearing them, but my memories are too vague to be sure.

A few years later at summer camp a boy in our cabin put on a pair of nylons while lying on top of his bunk. I was impressed, but knew from the reactions of others not to say anything.

And some years after that I discovered the family laundry basket and my mother's underclothes. I would bury my face in them and let the feel and smell overwhelm me. It wasn't long before I'd go searching through the laundry basket at night.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Phil
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Phil »

Lingerie is my alpha and omega. It started there when I was about 12 or so.
I returned from my paper round soaked throug from the rain and trudged upstairs to my room. I stood at the airing cupboard (which was in my room) looking through the washed items for a pair of my underwear. There was nothing. However, my eye was taken by my mothers satin black panties, trimmed with cream lace, hanging provocatively over a hot pipe! Most importantly they were available :)
I tentatively reached out for them and just touched and stroked them at first before bringing them to my nose and sniffing deeply. They were washed with the same detergent as everything else, but somehow with the added sensation of satiny touch they smelt wonderful.

I stripped then and there and put them on. Probably only for a short time that first time (I couldn't afford to mark them) as they needed to go back in the cupboard. This was just a quick borrow.

After that I was hooked on panties. I would find reasons that my briefs were no good. They would itch or not be washed properly, or be too loose/tight/whatever .... Just let me at some panties again!

It stayed at panties for many many years, until about 2 years ago I wondered about a bra. I don't know why, but I wanted to add this to my underwear. Now they are vital to my underdressing too. There is probably nothing I like more than shopping for a new bra and pantie set leisurely whilst wearing a favourite set too :)

Be happy girls - it's the only way to be
The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
Dalai Lama
Sarah Ann
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Ann »

Mom's panties, I think, followed by her slip. I started dressing before age 5 and always wished I was a girl. I pretty much would wear anything in the clothes hamper, then got into a box of stuff my sister left when she went off to college. I liked makeup too :) Still do, btw.......
I'm a girl with minor additions ^^_||
Miss Conny
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Miss Conny »

My very first was a corselette and stockings followed by a dress, necklace, heels, wig and makeup.
It was 50 years ago for a party with friends where the wifes had decided that we men should dress as women and they would dress as men.
Especially the feeling of the straps and the stockings, I´ve never forgotten, and it still the best for me to use.
``5 to you all
Conny
Jayne

Post by Jayne »

My first experience with ladies underwear was when I was about seven or nine my mother had inadvertently placed a pair of her best knickers in my underwear draw, intrigued to find out what they felt like on I tried them on and fell under the spell of them, it was then I knew who I realy should be.
BlonT
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by BlonT »

My first experience was a swimsuit age of 6 :)
Then stockings and garterbelt followed by a dress.
Later in time a neighbor who had only daughters ,so a steady supply of clothes :)
The eye sees faithfully, but our brain's image processor lies.
Tina
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Tina »

I was about 3 or 4, it was my mothers yellow nightgown. I loved the feel of the nylon on my body. But boy did I get a beating for that. That wasthe only time I ever got busted. But who knows, that might be what started this whole thing of CDing, thanks mom, really I love being a woman. *-*
Tina
I was ment to wear a dress
LeeAnn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by LeeAnn »

The first thing I remember wearing was my sisters panties when I was abut 6 years old. I had ran out of clean underwear when I woke up for school one morning. My mother grab a pair of my sisters panties for me to wear. I felt wonderfully different.

I never wore panties again until I was married. I dressed up in some of my ex-wife's clothes. She was not very receptive of me wearing her clothes. I never did it again when I was with her.
Sara Wilson

Post by Sara Wilson »

For me it was a pair of my mums tights, they just felt wonderfull, don't know why I put them on but glad I did, then I was hooked and all the rest fillowed, each item felt right and haven't stopped since. If something feels right it can't be wrong can it.
Joanne T.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Joanne T. »

At the time I was only wearing a frilly nightdress for sleeping and being casual around my apartment, I was living in a retirement complex with a central laundry room. The laundry room had a basket for items that had been left in the machines. One day I saw a bra and panties on top of the basket. There was no one else around so I slipped them in with my laundry. After trying them on later that day I was hooked. My next trip out to the local town saw me buying bras and panties of all sizes and styles. I had to buy some different sizes because at the time I did not know the female size ranges. That evening I returned the bra and panties to the laundry room. I was so thankful to the forgetful/ careless owner of those items.
That was my first trial of lingerie, and it was good

Joanne
xxxxxx
Joanne T.
A girl for all seasons