First lingerie items worn

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Joan
Miss Platinum Goddess

First lingerie items worn

Post by Joan »

When about 11 I found a pair of my mums full nylon panties with lace. the touch and look of them electrified me so much I had to try them on. Later on dating GFs I fould slips and nylon stockings were equally sensual and stunning, so I started wearing them as well.

Joan
Nylon slips and panties, always with lace
Andrea Elise
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Andrea Elise »

I find it to be such a mystery how we are drawn to these wonderful beautiful things. A pleasant feeling at the very least.

Electrified is so very appropriate a description of the feeling.
And it feels like me...On a good day
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

It was a few years after I started dressing that I found a pair of panties that interested me enough to try. Part of a babydoll nightie set I found, and wore. My first item of lingerie was a bra, IIRC.
DonnaT
Martina
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Martina »

Hi Donna
I find it interesting that you were crossdressing for years before you tried lingerie. I would think, from what I have read over the years, that most cders started with underware and then progressed to outerware. It was a desire to wear frilly bum panties that started my interest in crossdressing.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I guess we try what's available. For me it was a skirt and peasant blouse combination found in a box in the basement. I didn't dare go into my parents room, and had no sisters.
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I discovered mom's nylon panties. They felt good to the touch so I had to try them on. I was way too small for them but that didn't matter. I tried wearing her panties whenever I had a chance. I was only 5 or 6 when I started.
{squeezes}
Davita
Ms Denier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Ms Denier »

My mothers nylon stockings she would leave in the bathroom hamper.
"From the tips of the toes to the tops of the hose"....Elmer Batters
Kary
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kary »

My moms bra which she left in the bathroom
JulieanneChase

Post by JulieanneChase »

Like many of us I wore what was available -- primarily panties but other delights as well. I went through my mom's lingerie collection fairly regularly when I was alone in the house, and once she even found a pair of pettipants (hers) under my mattress. I suspect, like many in the 50's, she equated this with being gay and either pretended she didn't notice or became very relieved when I started dating girls (or both).

Ah, the days of the Sears catalog.
Dressed and loving it
Tara M
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Tara M »

As a teenager I often wore some of my mum's swimsuits because they were kept in a drawer in my room (!). There wasn't enough space in my parents' bedroom for the extra chest of drawers so it was kept in mine with all their "out of seaon" clothes being kept in the overspill drawers.

She used to wear some pretty sexy one-piece suits and also had a few bikinis too of which I'd only weasr the bottoms.

My actual cross dressing started with the footwear (mum has fairly big feet) and I can remember that I was still able to get into her boots until the age of 16 or so. By the age of 17 I had a small collection of female footwear which I managed to keep well hidden.

When I started dressing en femme properly I still wore men's briefs and only wore a bra to hold the tits in place.

My love of lingerie is a very recent thing, I only discovered the pleasure of co-ordinated lingerie sets and matching stockings a couple of years ago though I have loved them on ladies since I was old enough to appreciate it (if you know what I mean). Now I like to wear fully fashioned nylons with seams, 6, 8 or 10 strap suspenders and basques...
It costs a fortune to look this cheap!
Sophia
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Sophia »

I remember trying on a black nylon slip trimmed in lace I found in a dresser in the spare bedroom when I was four or five. It was so exciting I quickly advanced to nylon panties, bras and stockings and I was wearing dresses whenever there was little chance of getting caught. Its been an interesting life.
Life is short, wear cute shoes!
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Stockings when I was about eight. 8)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Mary Sanders
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Mary Sanders »

This may not have been the first but, it was the most memerable.

When I was between 7 and 8 I was asked by my younger sister to play dress-up. I remember being very excited when she asked me.

I remember her giving me something to put on and I had to go into the closet to change. It was drilled into me that boys don't get dressed infront of girls.

It didn't take long before I was enjoying it so much I remember telling her that I didn't have to go into the closet anymore because we are the same now.

At some point durring our dress-up session she gave me her purple layered nightie to put on. I instantly fell in love with it. My sister told me I could have it.

I wore that nightie every chance I could get untill I out grew it. Fortunately
my mother also wore layered gowns so I started to sneek them out of the laundry basket every chance I got.

I never got over the excitement of wearing chiffon over nylon or satin. I own hundreds of layered gowns, chiffon dresses and skirts.

I guess you could call me the Chiffon Queen.
I am a better man as a woman with a woman, than I could ever be as a man with a woman.
Robyn Katie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn Katie »

My mother's bra, panties and slip, from age ~8 onward. I had no sisters so my mom's bureau was my only available resort.

For some reason I never wore her stockings, girdle or shoes. Funny I didn't. But I was so entranced with bras that everything else was peripheral. I'm still a braholic—a whole bureau drawer just for my back-fasten, front-fasten, strappy and strapless bras. Plus a section in my closet for hanging cami bras.

Not that panties are any less an obsession. But bras are ***essential.***

Love, Robyn Katie
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

The first thing I remember finding myself attracted to was a silk kerchief. I was pretty small. I don't remember whether the first thing I actually tried on was outerwear or lingerie.

Robyn, welcome back. It's been a while since we've heard from you.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.