how i started crossdressing

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Mimi

how i started crossdressing

Post by Mimi »

i grew up in the 1950's, when pantyhose was not readily available, except for dancer tights, and all women wore garter belts and girdles, stockings, silky nylon slips or petticoats, and high heels - also pearls and skirts. Always dresses and skirts for anything other than sporty activities. That time was very different from now, no unisex clothing existed and females always dressed like females, even their jeans were very different.

i am totally hetrosexual and very male, and always was. i don't really have a 'feminine side,' even though i love to dress as a female. Therefore i was naturally attracted to all things female, and so i started (don't know how it first happened) my journey into crossdressing by trying on all my mother and two older sisters silky, satiny and erotic lingerie. for me the apparel became a fetish. i started with girdles and stockings, then bras, heels, slips, prom dresses, pearls, necklaces, etc. i always dressed up whenever i was left alone in the house, which began probably when i was around 8 or 9.
i always ended these dressing sessions by pleasuring myself as i looked at my femininely dressed self in the full length mirror in my sister's walk-in closet.

These experiences made me totally hooked on crossdressing.
Sissy Mimi
Shauna_M
Inactive

Re: how i started crossdressing

Post by Shauna_M »

I find your start close to mine. I know how these satin and silk do magic to you and make you forget the whole world. Please refer to my posts THE BEGINNING and WHY CROSSDRESSERS. Don't forget to answer the latter.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Shauna -

I doubt that you will get any response from Mimi . . . she has not been a logged-in visitor since December 17, 2010. :sigh:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Shauna_M
Inactive

Post by Shauna_M »

Thanks SL.