your beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Mary Margaret
Miss Crystal Goddess

your beginnings

Post by Mary Margaret »

mybeginnings i was born in the late 1940sand as my dad died i was brought up by my mother and two aunts as the lived in our house to help my widowed mother so from an early age femininity had me in its grasp.i would be dressed in girls under wear under my little boy cloths every day.my first encounter with wearing womens cloths took place in my mothers bed as i was sick and and i can remember lying there one summers evening sometime in the mid 1950s i suppose i was 6yrs old and her satin pajamas in blue were in the bed so i put them over my nightgown and loved it.i new i was going to be caught but i did not care my mom came up to check on me and saw me the only thing i can remember was to leave them on me untill my 2 aunts came in from work.i was always used of the ladies parading around the house in fine lingerie and slips so at this stage the wanting to try on these beautiful garments was taking me over.my older aunt left and then my younger aunt who had a great figure and wore beautiful slips and nylon long nightgowns which seemed to cling to her figure really excited me even at the age of i think 7.i would wrap my self in the layers and lie in her bed and dream.i was a latch key kid and as the ladies were at work i would run home from school and straight up to the bedroom and on with as many of my mothers and aunts slips as possible i would dance and swish on front of the mirror sheer heaven as i think of it know.in the early 1960s we took in a lady lodger who was a real GRACE KELLY and had the cloths and body to match.i got my introduction to layered nylon petticoats as she had severaland the swish and frou frou as she walked made me desire to wear these as well.i got my wish one evening my aunt was going to a ball and had borrowed a set of white layered pettis and i was given the job of helping her get dressed and to this day i can still feel the thrill i got watching a mature women dressing in foundation wear a pure white long slip hugging her body and the pettis really showing off the ball gown.she came up to say good night to me and smothered me in the layers as she kissed me good night i slept well that night.!needless to sy i rushed home from school the next day and i was in luck for over the chair in her room was the pettis i dressed in my first set that day which i glad to say continues to the present.i am sure all CDSremember putting the slips and lingerie back in the drawer i got to the stage i did not mind.i was caught many times but never punished i fact i think they sort of encouraged me .now here i am 60 years on and i am stilldressing every week idress in the privacy of of own house and have a big collection of slips foundation wear and beautiful nightgowns that i have collected for years idont go out dressed but do wear slips under my day cloths which gives me great satisfaction.i alwys have photos of my mam and aunts beside me when i dress to say thanks to them for starting me this on this great journey of femininity.hope the members are not bored with my story.and with the moderators premission feel free to contact me.
kind regards mary margaret dublin.
p.s part 2 some other time.
Mary Margaret
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Thank you Mary Margaret for the post. It was interesting and a little different.

I think we all remember the first times, as it set us up for what came later.

Leeza
Leeza
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Thanks for sharing your story Mary,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Mary,

I agree totally that growing up in the 50's was the ideal time in women's fashion. So elegant, so femme. The bouffant styles of the time were wonderful. Mom's crinoline petticoats were my addiction and still are today.

It makes me wonder if in 20 years there will be any new CD'ers to replace us. How can young males even see a difference between their Mom's pants and their Dad's in today's fashion trends? I think we were lucky to be born at a time when being pretty was in vogue.

Pouf-on everyone,
Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Being born in 1948 I loved late 1950's early 1960's fashion.
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Helen
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Helen »

lovely femminine start too life wonderful beginings its not hard to underestemate the influence of mothers upon us girls
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Rikki wrote: How can young males even see a difference between their Mom's pants and their Dad's in today's fashion trends?

Pouf-on everyone,
Rikki
I our house if they looked hard enough they would see that Dad's are a size 12 or 14 nicely tailored very femining style, while Mum's are size 20 -24 joggers
Theresa_W
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Theresa_W »

Paula G wrote:
I our house if they looked hard enough they would see that Dad's are a size 12 or 14 nicely tailored very femining style, while Mum's are size 20 -24 joggers

..rofl.. rotf ..rofl.. rotf

That's too funny Paula!!! And soooooo true! Accept that Mom's are medical scrubs.
Theresa

Living Life on Life's terms. :)
Zeta
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Zeta »

Thank you, Mary Margaret, for such an interesting story. I could really relate to your joy in wrapping in fine material.

I grew up in a male household with no such opportunities, and didn't 'flower' until my twenties. Now, in my seventies, I still get joy from my silk and nylon and lace.

Zeta
Shauna_M
Inactive

Re: your beginnings

Post by Shauna_M »

I like your story especially when you first put on satin trousers. Your story with slips is fascinating and attractive. I once tried slip for work under my shirt recently but it was such a turn on through out 9 hours of the day, such an amusement that I could hardly concentrate. After that I didn't do it for work.
That was a waist length slip, pink in color, very soft and sensual, made from satin.
Zeta
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Zeta »

Hi Shauna;

Your work wear reminds me of the time walking the street on my lunch hour i found and bought a garter belt and nylons. I went to the washroom and put them on and had a wonderful afternoon.

After that I particularly enjoyed feeling the tug of garters holding nylons to a belt or girdle. Even noticing the little bump of the clips on my pant leg when I sat gave me pleasure.

Zeta
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Thanks for your story Mary Margaret. I too am a child of that era and much of what you say resonates with me.
Arlene, both of us born in 1948, that must mean something. Hugs.
Carol
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Beautiful story Mary. Memories are a wonderful experience. Story's such as your and others are supportive to read and assist us in understanding why we dress. Thank you.
Requal