Not sure about next steps

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Joan
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Not sure about next steps

Post by Joan »

I think i would agree with Tara, as regards myself CDing was a fetish to start with, but has evolved into lifestyle.

Although not TG, wearing female clothes is very natural & comforting for me now, still occassionally exciting. I wear lingerie 24/7 and fully CD most evenings, thankfully with a tolerant wife.

Joan
Nylon slips and panties, always with lace
Gillian
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Not sure about next steps

Post by Gillian »

Normal....... it is rather subjective word that gets misused, abused, by just about anyone that wishes to impose there thoughts and opinions on another party. So, what is normal? Within this group of individuals, I am as normal as I could ever be. Within some other group, that might not be so. The only person that anyone needs to be in competition with, is themselves. To me, the goal is to help make the world a better place any way that I can, and to develop good character traits within myself. That is work enough alone without me attempting to meet someone's opinion of what normal is!!!!
So I concluded that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to enjoy themselves as long as they can. People should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of there labor, for these are gifts from God.