On The Way to Becoming Arlene

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

On The Way to Becoming Arlene

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

When I was 8 I started wearing my mothers stocking, glove,shoes & slipper. Later I wore stockings, later pantyhose, as often as possible. At age 22 I married and seldom dressed enfemme. When my wife dided in 2002 I went into deep grief, in early 2003 I went almost full time, afer a few months I purged. A week later I bought new females clothes and returned to being a full time girl.Since 2003 I've been living as a woman. Its a fabulous way to live. 8)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Arlene,

Congrats on being feminine. I am envious of how you dress full time. I am sure we all would like to know more about you.

Hugs

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Erica S,
I will post more about my road to becoming Arlene, but today and Thursday will be a little hectic, as maybe Friday. Thank you so much hon.
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Anytime Arlene. It nice to have a new girlfriend.

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Sorry about your loss. Seems we all start out about the same way with a relatives clothes and we are hooked. Looking forward to hearing more from you and welcome to the Forum.
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Wendae,
Thank you. :)
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Rehi Arlene. :) You are another example of the purge problem. It just does work except to get us to buy new clothes.

Welcome to the forum.
{squeezes}
Davita
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Very true Davita, I'll never do it again. 8)

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

The "Purge Problem" well it helps keep the stores in business, but I have lost some of my favorite items of clothing in these purges. I hope I have given them up now.
Vivian
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Vivian »

Arlene,
That sounds wonderful that you are a full time girl. I wish I could do it, but I have to many things discouraging me from doing it full time. I have to have femmetime a few times a week in private. You go Arlene.

hugs Vivian
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Vivian,
Thank you so much. HUGS
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

welcome Arlene,
I'm curious though, about your statement that after your wife died you decided to dress all the time. It was similiar for me, my dad died and my wife filed for divorce at nearly the same time, at which point I said "*%!$ it, I will do as I like now." I wonder if it was similiar for you, if you just decided that there was no point any longer in hiding/pretending/trying to fit in...
I wouldn't say it was a crisis for me, as much as a liberation. I saw the game was up, there was no reason any more to deny myself for the sake of fulfilling somebody else's expectations.
Anyway, I'm glad you've followed your heart, and joined us.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Ralista,
Thank you so much for your kind words. My heart is very happy with the way my life style has progressed. Actually I went from just underdress which started a few weeks after my wife died, then one week later I just did it. I did an early purge, then a partial one some weeks ago, the reason for the second partial purge was that my new next door is very homophobic and destests my dressing. I came to my senses and ended the purge, which had meant that better than half of my femmy things were thrown into the garbage can, which the trashman took within minutes of my purge. I'm still 24/7 and my neighbor can take a flying leap. :)
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

I am now almost eight years into living as Arlene 24/7, it been a fantastic time. I have met some many lovely ladies,who share my love for all things feminine. I hope that my growth, as Arlene continues, and that I grow in love and charity to all. =D>
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

all of us here are glad you decided that your homophobic neighbor can take a flying leap, but of course we are predjudiced against predjudism and intolerant of intolerance here. :lol:
So I'm wondering, as you are living 24/7 as Arlene, isn't it necessary sometimes to be your original person? Are there not times when you need to give your "real" name and identity? Or have you completely converted all aspects of your life?
For myself, I toyed with creating a femme personality, an alternate identity, but it was just too much trouble. Now I use my real name, do everything as I always have, and only wear the clothes that I like. I'm not sure how it can work switching between identities, and would like to know your thoughts about that.