On The Way to Becoming Arlene

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

My bank accepts me as Arlene even though I have only male credentials. I worked it out with the mangement after I had a conversation endrab and told them of my situation. I ocassionally present as a male when I feel it necessary and sometimes when its isn't, once in a very great while I have the urge to be a boy. 8)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Vivian
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Vivian »

Arlene
Your wonderful and I am all about hugs for you

Hugs Vivian
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Thank you so much. :)

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Ashley New
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: On The Way to Becoming Arlene

Post by Ashley New »

Ah Arlene....one of my favorite people. For those of you who don't know, she is an inspiration to me and the source od my middle name Ashley Arlene New!
Latanya
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Latanya »

hi Arlene i am somewhat new here just read ur intro a good read and happy for you
The fem side of me is ever evolving and growing.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Sorry ladies to be tardy in replying.....Hugs latanya and Ashley. I've not been here recently,and I'm sorry that I was away from the site...I'm back for good ! (--) ..|/-
Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Mikaela »

So nice that you made the right decision to be enfemme all the time. YOLO, so make it worth it!
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

thank you darlin, I love living this way.

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Thank you all for your kind words & encouragement. Btw my homophobic neighbor has mellowed and about 2 months ago said that I looked god. Since that time we have encounter each other about 30 times and he has been cordial, But yesterday he started dinking very in the day a was very, boisterous, not toward moi, but he was mad about something.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Last week I was dressed enfemme, as I almost always am, when returning home I became involved with two male tenants who were discussing the passing scene, mainly political. The conversation lasted for over an hour and while I was in the minoriry, insofar as view, I felt that the discussion was fruitfull and that moi was well received. The two gentlemen were in their 30's, I believe.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

My homophobic next door neighbor is getting sicker by the minute, he is very scary.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Is he going to do something? Do you have someone who can help you with that?
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

No, I just keep my distance. He is a religious nut. I think, at this stage at least, he is all talk, i hope so. Thank you for your concern.

** NOTE: Inasmuch as Arlene has turned this 'beginnings' topic into a diary / mini-blog of sorts, all posts from this point forward have been merged into her existing Arlenes CD World topic in the A Day In The Life Of A CD/TG forum (where those posts should have been made) and this topic is being locked. [-(

- SilverLady(SO),
Site Administrator

18 Nov 2013