Tights/Pantyhose

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

DebbieW
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Tights/Pantyhose

Post by DebbieW »

When I started to wear tights regularly I shaved my legs and always have done ever since. There is nothing feels better than wearing a pair of tights after shaving my legs. In my view shaved legs are a must and especially if wearing sheer tights. I don't worry about my shaved legs attracting unwanted attention as they are always covered up when I'm out.
Dalva
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Dalva »

I love wearing pantyhose. The feeling of them caressing my legs and bum...there's nothing like it. When I first discovered the drawer my older sister kept her pantyhose in, I thought I died and went to heaven. I know hosiery is only one part of dressing but to me it's such an integral part. I don't feel complete until I slip on a pair of hose.

That said, I have been wearing , stay ups and stockings more and more lately but they never will replace the feeling of wearing pantyhose. I guess I'm lucky in that I still get a rush after all these years when opening a new package of pantyhose and sliding them on. It's almost the same thrill now as it was then.

My ultimate dream is to spend some intimate time with another CD who feels the same way. Maybe someday. [-o<
DebbieW
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DebbieW »

Hi Dalva, I totally agree with you. I would never dress in woman mode without tights. Although having said that the weather my side of the pond has been hot until recently and it was impossible to wear tights. The weather has turned cooler now and the tights have come back on. Stockings hold ups have never appealed to me. As I write this message I am wearing a light grey cardigan, blue skirt and Marks and Spencer skin tone sheer tights and they feel great. The only slight downside is that they could do with a little more stretch around the waist and be able to raise them higher.
I wish you the best in meeting up with someone. Although in most western countries cross dressing is not illegal but it's a shame in spite of that we have to behave like criminals and keep it secret.