Tights/Pantyhose

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Andria

Tights/Pantyhose

Post by Andria »

At a young age i was always fascinated by womens legs in tights. In my early teens was when i 1st Xdressed when i tried on a pair of my mothers tights, that's when the addiction grew =) Not a huge post but you only asked for how it started ;) lol

Andria x
Andria
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Tights/Pantyhose

Post by Paula G »

This suggests one of the apparent contradictions of being a cross dresser, I love to see a woman's legs in sheer tights or stockings, to be able to stroke the softness of them is a sensual experience as well as an erotic one, but then I also love the way they feel and look when I wear them myself. Maybe this is a cause of some of he confusion we cause in others.
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hi Andria,
Fear not, to this day I have a fetish for womens stockings \:D/
Lydia
We Will Never Forget You - Rest in Peace

Post by Lydia »

Ah stockings. Love 'em.
When I was a a pre-teen, I would sneak a pair of mother's stockings, and wear them to bed at night. She caught me at it more than once, and I was not only chastised but severly whipped. Eventually I grew too big for her to whip, so verbal punishment was used. It never worked.

Hugs,

Lydia
"There comes a time ... when you must grasp the bull by the tail and face the situation."
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Paula G wrote:This suggests one of the apparent contradictions of being a cross dresser, I love to see a woman's legs in sheer tights or stockings, to be able to stroke the softness of them is a sensual experience as well as an erotic one, but then I also love the way they feel and look when I wear them myself.
Me too. I'm narcissistic that way ;)
DonnaT
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

I have to agree with Paula and Donna, I too feel the same way!

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Andria

Post by Andria »

=P love them on wome n& myself thank u all for the replies :P i wear them to bed everynight =D
Andria
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I enjoy an nice pair of hose, tights, pantihose..... whatever you want to call them, whatever style. I find it interesting that many of my GG friends claim to hate them, then I see them wear them.

To me they feel good and their purpose is why I wear them.
{squeezes}
Davita
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Paula was out yesterday, and I was wearing a very sheer pair of black tights with back seams, I thought I looked good, I know I felt good. At one point while visiting a GG friend I was on the sofa with my legs sort of tucked up under me, and realised that I was stroking my own legs!
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
BabyDoll(SO)
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by BabyDoll(SO) »

Love pantyhose the more sheer the better .Makes me feel sexy :-# @@9@@ .... adds fun when we both have them on :oops:
BabyDoll(SO)
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Babydoll, I love your attitude! :love: :wink:
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

Two Sundays ago we were on the road traveling and stoped for lunch at a burger place. I saw a women sitting down, she had on a skirt/dress and nylons with a nice pair of heels on. We sat to eat lunch and I could see her from where I was (without effort) I could not help thinking that she had nice legs and even nicer in the nylons and heels. I then began thinking how I would like to feel how she did by wearing the nylons (with my legs fully shaven and smooth) with a pair of heels on. That combination to me is so seductive. I think I would be like Paula and caress my own leg to be able to feel how good it is. I love pantyhose or nylons on!! I just wish I could do it more often and with clean shaven legs.

I think I am caught in a delemia of who I really am inside.

Hugs,

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

I love to wear pantyhose and tights,wether with a skirt or dress, or a nice pair of jeans.
It makes me feel more like a woman, sexy and suductive and yes I too have found myself caressing my own leggs a time or two or three or four........
Dom
Ginny Jones
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ginny Jones »

I was asked to do a kiss-a-gram for someone leaving work. A number of women leant me clothes (and were strangely keen to do so). These included stockings with suspenders. Putting them on for the first time was tricky - but exciting! Now I love them! Ginny x
Ashley Rose
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Ashley Rose »

I love all types...stockings or pantyhose or tights. Sheer or seams. On you and on me. Day or night. Always have...always will. LOL
This dude loves being a girl!!!
Peace, Love, Kisses & Hugs
Ashley Rose