Tights/Pantyhose

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Tights/Pantyhose

Post by Paula G »

Ginny Jones wrote:I was asked to do a kiss-a-gram for someone leaving work. A number of women leant me clothes (and were strangely keen to do so). These included stockings with suspenders. Putting them on for the first time was tricky - but exciting! Now I love them! Ginny x
Sounds like there could be quite a story here, There is always something rather special and, yes, sexy about wearing stockings, I'm not sure whether it is that little bit of nakedness at the upper thigh or the tension of the suspenders pulling against the tops of the stocking, or maybe a combination. I rarely wear stockings out as I fear I may issues with restraint. :oops: :oops:
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

Oh yeah, I love wearing pantyhose and tights. Maybe the reason I like wearing skirts and dresses is that I "have to" wear pantyhose with them :)
The last couple years I've been buying the better quality ones. I used to wear the cheap ones because I didn't want to "waste money on something I would hardly wear". But since I've accepted that these aren the clothes that I wear all the time, I've decided I need to spend the money on nice ones. I just got my legs waxed last weekend, and what a difference it makes!!! The stubble was driving me crazy, but now my legs are soooo nice @@9@@
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Belinda »

I am astonished that many Women hate wearing tights, its not going to happen to me. Tights for me are the greatest expression of my feminine feelings.
Ms Denier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Ms Denier »

Hmmm same for me. That little delicate whiff apparel of a woman's nylons snagged (no pun on the snagged ) and hooked me big time! :) With all my mothers sheer glossy nylons hanging in the bathroom just how could this young nylon fetish boy not touch and then try on for that ultimate look and feel of them...deep sigh. I understand it all so well!

Swish swish! ;)
"From the tips of the toes to the tops of the hose"....Elmer Batters
Janice
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Janice »

I grew up in the days before sheer nylon tights (pantyhose) which didnt apper untill the 1960s. My wife had worked in the theatre business and she liked wearing theatrical tights which were heavy gauge nylon or wool and came in either black or bright colours like blue. She wore these more often than stockings with suspenders, as she was rather heavy weight.
When sheer nylon tights came she started wearing them as they were lighter weight than her heavy ones. It was then after we had been married a few years that, one day I tried a pair on. What a trill it gave me. From then on, especially in winter time I started to wear them under my trousers and many a pair I laddered.
One thing that I missed seeing when girls wore tights was the gap between the top of the stocking and her knickers!!!!
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

I agree with you all. Stockings/Tights (Pantyhose) are one of the essential elements of crossdressing. I love them, too!
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Oh yes. Shaved legs in stockings or panty-hose are the best part of this game. This year I've shaved my legs completely, not for the first time but for the first time with the intent of keeping them that way. I've worn shorts in male mode in public with shaved legs and see no reason to be shy. I've worn and enjoy the feel of tights/panty hose on my legs but less so the constricting feeling around my crutch. I've remembered my first experience as a teenager borrowing Mum's roll-on open-bottom corset with suspenders and stockings. So I'm thinking of trying stockings with a garter belt or these new fangled thigh-high self supporting stockings. That way I can just wear light weight panties. It should be much more "comfortable" - my new key word and objective.
Carol
Jacqueline Landau
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Jacqueline Landau »

At a young age i was always fascinated by my elder sister putting on her tights in front of me. I was only 12 then but that's when the addiction grew :-)
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Carol Esme wrote:Oh yes. Shaved legs in stockings or panty-hose are the best part of this game. This year I've shaved my legs completely, not for the first time but for the first time with the intent of keeping them that way. I've worn shorts in male mode in public with shaved legs and see no reason to be shy. I've worn and enjoy the feel of tights/panty hose on my legs but less so the constricting feeling around my crutch. I've remembered my first experience as a teenager borrowing Mum's roll-on open-bottom corset with suspenders and stockings. So I'm thinking of trying stockings with a garter belt or these new fangled thigh-high self supporting stockings. That way I can just wear light weight panties. It should be much more "comfortable" - my new key word and objective.
I bought the thigh highs and tried them today, definitely comfortable but ideally I should have bought tall not extra tall. I think these might be my new standard even though they are pricier than tights.
Carol
KTSimmons
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by KTSimmons »

Pantyhose are the reason I started crossdressing, at around the age of 8. My mom used to keep her old pantyhose in the bottom of the clothes hamper, which made them easy access. I do not think I would be a crossdresser today if it were not for pantyhose. I wear everyday, if I am dressed or if in drab under my pants at work.

I have been shaving my leggs in the fall and winter for some time, but I said screw it and am keeping them smooth through the summer. Feels great, and no negative comments, even from my sister-in-law.

Pantyhose Forerver!!!

KT
KT
Ms Denier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Ms Denier »

Carol,
I bought the thigh highs and tried them today, definitely comfortable but ideally I should have bought tall not extra tall. I think these might be my new standard even though they are pricier than tights.

Not to push any hosiery site, but SHQ stockingshq.com has some great all size ranges of stockings and tights (pantyhose) as some great prices. As well as their sales they have on with certain brands and styles of hosiery at different but frequent times....love them! Plus I just love their stockings forums that talk about everything you ever want to know about hosiery. Check them out!;)

BlkNYLONS
"From the tips of the toes to the tops of the hose"....Elmer Batters
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Ms Denier wrote: Carol,

Not to push any hosiery site, but SHQ stockingshq.com has some great all size ranges of stockings and tights (pantyhose) as some great prices. As well as their sales they have on with certain brands and styles of hosiery at different but frequent times....love them! Plus I just love their stockings forums that talk about everything you ever want to know about hosiery. Check them out!;)

BlkNYLONS
Thanks Ms Denier, I'll check it out.
Carol
Melinda Welsh
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melinda Welsh »

I have always been keen on stockings too. In the winter months I wear suspender tights to work , with my wifes knowledge, or if not too cold, knee highs.
Last year I bought two full body stockings, ie. legs arms and body. one normal type the other fishnet. Even on the coldest day whilst wearing them I was getting overheated and had to take it off after a couple of hours. Could prove a good investment if you like fishing in the winter months. For any type of stocking a good site to look at is " leg avenue stockings". I found a local agent and collected my order direct from her house.
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

For any type of stocking a good site to look at is " leg avenue stockings". I found a local agent and collected my order direct from her house.
Hi Melinda, I didn't know they had local agents! That could save a shilling or two on postage. Must look into that.
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Amanda Steele
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amanda Steele »

The is noting better than smoothly shaven legs and good quality stockings. Pantyhose is equally great, and I love control top to have the feeling of being hugged. A well fitting bra and control tops: can't beat it

Amanda
All male, except when I am a woman