Tights/Pantyhose

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Tights/Pantyhose

Post by Karin »

I wear tights mostly. For work it's usually black or tan sheers, but out of work I often wear white too. I've got loads of opaques too..red, blue, yellow, purple, glittery ones etc. I wear them in dresses , skirts and even under jeans haha. Like Melinda, I use knee highs when it's too hot.

As for stockings? I've only recently tried those cos I acquired a few pairs in a job lot at a boot sale. I just use a normal suspenders belt for those and I have to say they feel wonderful, but that's special occasions only. I've been finding boxes of tights and suspenders at the bootsales for as little as 5p a box ..OO.. So haven't had the need to pay full price yet luckily. My drawer is stuffed full and seems to stockpile quicker than I can use them =D>
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Karin, if you're overflowing with hosiery, please send them to me!!! I got so many ladders I could do a Fred Dibnah!
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Karin »

Well.... You know Anna? If you'd turned up yesterday...heehee

Going there again soon, better get the coffees frozen! Hahaha
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

The iced coffee thingy is really Anya's favourite. Wouldn't you rather have a hot cup of tea, with milk???

I'll bring a holdall for all of that surplus hosiery of yours... ^^_||
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

I have some bright coloured opaques including some shinny mauve/ pink animal print ones, I love them, but I'm not sure how to wear them to show of thier full glory, apparently my denim short shorts are not such a good idea. http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.co.uk ... laugh.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I reckon panties are underwear and therefor should go under :P
DonnaT
Latanya
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Latanya »

but they have to look good! just in case that skirt gets blown up!
The fem side of me is ever evolving and growing.
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Belinda »

I agree, I love tights they make me feel so feminine. I dont think I could cd without hosiery. There is nothing like going to a department store and seeing a great range of tights. Love Marks and Spencers and the House Of Fraser stores in the uk.
RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by RaymondTravier »

Erica S wrote:Two Sundays ago we were on the road traveling and stoped for lunch at a burger place. I saw a women sitting down, she had on a skirt/dress and nylons with a nice pair of heels on. We sat to eat lunch and I could see her from where I was (without effort) I could not help thinking that she had nice legs and even nicer in the nylons and heels. I then began thinking how I would like to feel how she did by wearing the nylons (with my legs fully shaven and smooth) with a pair of heels on. That combination to me is so seductive. I think I would be like Paula and caress my own leg to be able to feel how good it is. I love pantyhose or nylons on!! I just wish I could do it more often and with clean shaven legs.

I think I am caught in a delemia of who I really am inside.

Hugs,

Erica
Erica Thats me also what yoiu are saying . Thre isno better feeling than putting them on for me
RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by RaymondTravier »

Andria wrote:At a young age i was always fascinated by womens legs in tights. In my early teens was when i 1st Xdressed when i tried on a pair of my mothers tights, that's when the addiction grew =) Not a huge post but you only asked for how it started ;) lol

Andria x
Andria Hi Ive always been sttracted to pantyhose like a magnet . I love the thrill of wearing them ..I wish I could wear them all the time . I kid my wife sometimes just to try to get a reaction cause she doesnt know I do . and she says you would HATE them I say try me . If it was cooler out id wear them under my pants to dinner tonight with my mil and wife
Hugs
Raymond
Melinda Welsh
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melinda Welsh »

Don't throw your old nylons away if they are no longer of use. after washing they are great for stuffing soft toys or cushions. Also over a camera lens for softening photos. as a strainer for paint etc. 100's of uses , remember recycling can be fun.
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Mel, you been watching Blue Peter again? :lol:
Anna x

Martina H.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Martina H. »

For me my first choice would have to be stockings & suspenders as this was my introduction to hose when my wife of 2yrs went shopping & I would try on her stockings while she was out and the feeling was so overwellming in more ways than one. Then I have to think of the pratical side these days so sometime tights are better when wearing a short dress or skirt, only yesterday while out with my wife shopping together I was under dressed including bra and forms and had a pair of black opaque tights under my drab outer wear. <>
Martina H
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.
Angela Newel
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Angela Newel »

Pantyhose/tights are my favorite part of dressing. I wear them whenever I can and it's just not enough.
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

Stockings and a garter belt, for me, is one step further than tights. They feel wonderful!
Anna x