When I started being Millie

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Millie
Miss Crystal Goddess

When I started being Millie

Post by Millie »

I have been crossdressing for about 35 years, but only recently have come out per say. The first time I dressed up was on Halloween when I was 25. My SO at that time wanted us to dress up for a costume party that some friends were having. The SO started the idea of me dressed as a women. She picked some things out for me to wear. Being since she was a cosmetologist, she did the make-up perfectly. Needless to say, I thought I looked really hot. I wasn't aware up until that time how beautiful I looked as a woman. Since then, I have always liked to dress up. I did it for many years secretly, until about two months ago, when I told my current SO about my little secret.

She likes me dressing up and expects Millie to be around the house a lot more often. She loves having a live-in girlfriend. I enjoy being Millie and also look forward to being her as much as I can. Don't get me wrong I enjoy being manly self, but I love the fantasy world of Millie.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: When I started being Millie

Post by DonnaT »

A late bloomer, then?
DonnaT
Millie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Millie »

Yes I guess so. I have always wanted to dress up even before then, but never got the courage or opportunity back then. Now I can't wait to dress up.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Maybe there are instances from your childhood you don't really remember. A lot of people's memories from then are not very clear. It's quite unusual for someone to do it, bang just like that, at 25 - and if you had the yearnings to do it, you probably had them a lot earlier too.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Way to go Millie, My SO also says it's nice to have a girlfriend around. We talk about most anything. =D> .
Dom
Rony
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Rony »

My SO says if I ever dress in this house she'll change the locks in the middle of the night

:-(
Ronnie
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Rony wrote:My SO says if I ever dress in this house she'll change the locks in the middle of the night
I do not know your whole situation, but a spouse giving their spouse a ultimatum is not a good thing no matter how it is delivered. I know I wish I would have changed the locks on my spouse kicking her out of the house. It would have saved me a lot of headache.

But only you many know your situation well enough to where you may want to do something so drastic. These type of arguments are never fun when the both of you can not sit down and have a calm talk about the situation. If I am correct, it sounds like your wife is going to Christian based counseling. We did that and it did not turn out well. And even when the counselors were on my side she twisted what they said to what her mind wanted it to be.

I wish you the best, stay strong and clear in who you are as a person. you can PM me if you want to talk directly with me.

Keep us up to date.

kimberlyscd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Millie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Millie »

Hi Rony
Its a shame that your SO isn't supportive. As far as the locks go, I'm a locksmith by trade, been doing it for years. If your joint owner of your house, your wife can change all the locks she wants but your entitled a key and free access to your home as long as there's not a restraining order against you.

Personally if my SO didn't like the things I am into, I'd tell her to take a hike. It ok to pay the bills and spoil them, but when you want to do something, they bitch and moan. Screw'em.

Fortunately my wife loves me being Millie, its opened up a new door for us in our relationship. We've been together 22 years.
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Way to go, Millie!

Not that one should be obstinate or pig headed, but fair is fair. Partners should each support what the other feels true to themselves. If they don't, or if loyalty isn't reciprocal, something's missing in that relationship.

Paulette
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.