first time a haze

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

first time a haze

Post by Paulette »

I explored my mothers lingerie drawer while the family was out. Borrowed some and hid it in my room. How was I to know mom had everything inventoried and in its place? So I was caught fairly quickly.

Then I took my bike and paper-route bag out at night (snuck through the window), and raided neighborhood clothes lines. Only one item per house/apartment, so it took a while to build up a wardrobe. Stored some in the top of my closet and overflow in an abandoned warehouse nearby. Began pleasuring myself before I knew what an orgasm was, and once I found out, I was hooked. Still am!

Fortunately my wife loves it and participates fully, which gets me hot just thinking about it.

Second first dress-up was in the below-stage dressing rooms of the JrHS auditorium. I remember putting on a stage costume - a black lace negligee, dropping the rest of my clothes, shoes, and socks, and coming out the pit door into the orchestra pit. Conducted an amazing version of Katchaturian's Saber Dance.

Another door led to stage right entrance, and coming out barefoot onto the stage in the lace negligee was incredible!

That consolidated my CD and my building hacking, together.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
LisaK
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: first time a haze

Post by LisaK »

"Fortunately my wife loves it and participates fully, which gets me hot just thinking about it."

Now THAT gets me hot. What a great marriage..