Frist time out

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Elizabeth Ann

Frist time out

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

This morning I had to go to the ATM and money for my (So). then stop at the gas station, The sa was busy with coffee and said just a minute madam, I was dress in jeans and a blouse, I will be happy the rest of the day.
Elizabeth
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Frist time out

Post by DonnaT »

Cool! 8)
DonnaT
LeeAnn
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by LeeAnn »

I am very happy for you. I am still working on getting my wardrobe (and my nerve) together. I need to buy some women's jeans but not sure where to buy. I also need to get a few blouses (I have only one blouse). I also need to buy a makeup kit. As for the nerve I am sure once I get it all together Lee Ann will be able to meet the world.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Liz, yeah getting that ma'am is always a good feeling. Glad your day is/was good.

LeeAnn, You get your jeans where the other women get theirs. If you see a pair on a girl/woman you particularly like, you can always ask her where she got them. A couple women take a tape measure with them and naturally, you should have measured yourself. This will help you get closer to your size sooner. Eventually you learn how the different brands fit you and you just pick up your size.

Ladies, life is good when you can be yourself and others agree.
{squeezes}
Davita
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Yeah, that Ma'am is still a thrill, especially when it's a casual, not thought out response like that
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true
JoAnnDallas
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by JoAnnDallas »

I love it when someone thinks I'm female. It is starting to happen more and more lately and I just smile all day because of it.

Hugs,

JoAnn
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Elizabeth Ann - Congratulations on the first time out! =D>

LeeAnn - The best place to start experimenting with sizes and styles is none other than your local (or not-so-local if you prefer to shop away from home) Goodwill store, aka the GW Boutique by most of us here. Salvation Army also has resale stores, but I've always found an overall better selection and quality at Goodwill - and that has held true no matter where it is (ie, local area, same or different state).

Shopping at GW Boutique - and Salvation Army - is like a treasure hunt: you never know what you'll find, and some days you strike it rich :yes: , while other days you strike out! :no:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

=D> =D>
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.