My beginning

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

My beginning

Post by RaymondTravier »

Hi I can remember as a little kid in church I used to kneel at the rail during communion and have my hands over my eyes like I was praying but I was looking at the womens feet and shoes going by . Ive always had a desire towards womens shoes , stockings ,makeup . When I was 12-14 I used to take my moms stockings and wear them out under my jeans . I would have gotten my butt kicked if any of the guys I was with knew I was wearing them . I have a very submissive side of me . I am married and my wife is smaller than me but sometimes when she tosses a pair of old pantyhose I take them and try them on , Its like no other feeling sliding into those silky hose and even better wearing them around the house and outside under my pants . I fantasize about being submissive to a dominant woman I dont think Im gay I have never been with a man . I have just recently started talking about this and its not easy to do . Im thinking about how my wife would react if she knew about this . Id like it if she did and had me dress for her . I think it would make my sex life way better hopefully bothe ours . But I am afraid to tell her . Im content being her submissive . I try to do the cleaning around the house and stuff for her but she always takes over the job . so I stop trying . Anyway Im glad there are fourms like this with like mined people to share these feelings with . Openly and honestly
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: My beginning

Post by DonnaT »

Good luck with telling your wife, if you manage to get the courage.

See http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... f=17&t=107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe you can suggest getting a maid uniform to see if it will improve your claening ability ? :whistle:
DonnaT
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Anna »

I suppose you could try suggesting, sarcastically, while you're cleaning, that you ought to get a maids outfit for doing it, and gauge the response.

Edit: Oops, sorry Donna. That's what you just said. (Must read previous posts first!)
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by RaymondTravier »

DonnaT wrote:Good luck with telling your wife, if you manage to get the courage.

See http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... f=17&t=107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe you can suggest getting a maid uniform to see if it will improve your claening ability ? :whistle:
Donna That is a wonderful article and its very helpful . I think when I tell her Ill do it with a therapist . You know its funny her mom is gay I think she suspects me of either being bi or submissive or something we were sitting on the couch one day and just naturally we both started reading and flipping thru a womens clothes catalog . I loved it but I caught myself and sorta stopped looking with her . Think I should talk to her about it . She is very dominant acting infact one time we were away and she said to me just let me be the boss and I didnt cooperate at all and I cant for the life of me figure out why . I hate having to be a tough guy all the time . I grew up having to be like that
Thanks so much for your reply
Raymond
RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by RaymondTravier »

Anna wrote:I suppose you could try suggesting, sarcastically, while you're cleaning, that you ought to get a maids outfit for doing it, and gauge the response.

Edit: Oops, sorry Donna. That's what you just said. (Must read previous posts first!)

Thank you Anna
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Domonique »

Hi Raymond. Just to let you know, if things turn out the way you hope, your experiences in the bedroom will be more romantic and passionate. Don't rush into it though. Follow Donna's advice. It is one step at a time. I had to go one step at a time with my wife the first few months after I told her. It was very difficult for me because we didn't go to a therapist. We both had to learn to talk to each other openly and honestly. It has been 16 years since I told her and we still talk to each other openly.
Again follow the best advice first. Good luck. Hugs (--)
Dom
RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by RaymondTravier »

Thank You very much this has been helpful .
xx
oo
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

Taking it slowly, as eveyone suggests, is definitely the way to go. But if your wife misreads this she may think you've lost interest in crossdressing and decide just to leave the topic alone. Then you may need to break the deadlock. The best way is to get her to open the discussion by letting her notice that you are still thinking about it. Don't do all these at once just pick what suits your circumstances: wear ambiguous clothing (a pink male shirt, male jewellery), shave the top of your chest or sideburns, be neater and tidier than usual, grow you hair a bit longer, get caught reading the women's fashion pages of the junk mail, practice a more feminine walk etc etc. The walk did it for me in similar circumstances. Good luck.
Carol
RaymondTravier
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by RaymondTravier »

Carol Esme wrote:Taking it slowly, as eveyone suggests, is definitely the way to go. But if your wife misreads this she may think you've lost interest in crossdressing and decide just to leave the topic alone. Then you may need to break the deadlock. The best way is to get her to open the discussion by letting her notice that you are still thinking about it. Don't do all these at once just pick what suits your circumstances: wear ambiguous clothing (a pink male shirt, male jewellery), shave the top of your chest or sideburns, be neater and tidier than usual, grow you hair a bit longer, get caught reading the women's fashion pages of the junk mail, practice a more feminine walk etc etc. The walk did it for me in similar circumstances. Good luck.
Carol I think thats some great advise and it sounds like fun as well . Oh the thoughts of being dressed and completly submissive to her is a wonderful thing .Thank You Soooo much
Raymond
xx