Trudy's Story

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Trudy's Story

Post by Trudy »

I was always fascinated with my older sister's clothes, she is 3 years older than me but Inever tried them until I was 8. Sharon has just gotten her first training bras and I thought that was so cool and a bit disappointed I would never have one. One afternoon after school I was home alone and snuck into her room. It was just the trainig bra the first time but I was hooked, bad pun #-o . From then on every chance I would sneak into her room and try her stuff, like I said the first time it was just a bra but within a year I was dressing fully. That would have been 1959 or 60 and have never looked back, well just to see if my slip is showing! :lol:
Anna
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Trudy's Story

Post by Anna »

I didn't have a sister so it was my mother's clothes. But I know exactly what you mean!
Anna x

What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

Trudy wrote
It was just the trainig bra the first time but I was hooked, bad pun #-o
:-k Those hooks do it every time. *-*
Leeza
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Trudy,
Those were the days to get "hooked" for sure. Femme fashions were everywhere and you could really tell the difference between boy's and girl's clothing, not like today. It's referred to as "The Era" on pettipond.com. Full skirts that swirled and rustled as you walked. Oh, here I go again!

Anyway, great to see you here.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled