Those first steps

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Faye

Those first steps

Post by Faye »

I was 14 years of age when I took the first steps towards the eternal enigma called Crossdressing. I had two older sisters , 18 and 20 , both were locked in the age old war between sisters, both would wear each others clothes in the hope neither would find out the other had.

One afternoon my mother and sisters took a trip to visit my Grandmother, I needed no invitation to explore the wonders of their wardrobes.

I was soon standing there in one sisters black pleated mini skirt , the others red sweater and my mothers much desired ( by me ) high heels . I walked around the house feeling the brush of pleats against my legs , now sheathed in the tights I had for so long kept hidden in my school bag .

I was aware of the time they would return from their visit to my Grandmothers so with deep regret I removed the skirt , sweater and heels , keeping the tights on under my trousers. I replaced the items with much care , but when later the following day I heard my sisters arguing I realised they were not exactly where the sisters had placed them oops !!!

It was many years later when my sisters were aware of Faye that I told them , fortunatly they each found it funny , thank goodness.

This was my first step towards being who I felt I was and a memory i will never forget.

Faye x
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Those first steps

Post by DonnaT »

Good cover ;)
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Hi Faye,

So do you visit and raid their closets still? Or have your sisters figured out to get you things of your own for your birthday etc?

Good you have sisters that know and seem okay with you.
{squeezes}
Davita
Emma-A
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Emma-A »

I find that story kinda sweet. How many years passed before they found out?
luv, em.
Latanya
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Latanya »

nice story faye
and great beginning here
The fem side of me is ever evolving and growing.