Early Beginnings

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Sharlene

Early Beginnings

Post by Sharlene »

I don't remember first wearing my older sister's panties because my mother put them on me as a baby when she ran out of other baby stuff. She delighted in recounting the event for ever after so I remember the tales more than the event.

We lived in a very isolated place with no road, telephone, power or running water in the house. Mostly there was only our mother, my sister and myself there so my sister was my playmate and friend (most of the time). I have often wondered what drew me to wearing panties. From age 5 or 6 we would dress me up in a dress and I would be sister's friend 'Josephine' sometimes for days at a time. My father would arrive home without warning and play along with our game. I don't think anyone realised that I actually LIKED being in girls clothes but what I really wanted was to wear her panties again so I would steal a pair away from the washing pile and put them on for a few minutes.

I have worn panties whenever I can ever since until now at 61 I don't have any intended for male use just those made for women. My wife (second) of 12 years knows me to be so masculine that she giggles when she notices that I am wearing girl stuff and asks "are those ladies underwear?". My standard response is "no they are mine" I figure if I buy underwear for me it is mine and being a man it therefore is mans underwear.

Recently, well this year, I have bought panty-hose, camisoles and yesterday a pretty pink with dots chemise which I wear when my wife is not here. It's not just that I like wearing female clothing for the feel, it is that wearing makes me feel more secure and actually feel safe and confident.

Thats my start folks. See you again soon.

'Sharlene'
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Early Beginnings

Post by DonnaT »

If your wife knows of your childhood, then just tell her your reliving it and it feels as good now as it did back then.
DonnaT
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Early Beginnings

Post by Ralitsa »

curious that your mother would make such a big deal about that..... If it was simply "we ran out of clean underwear" then why keep talking about that decades later????? Since you lived in such an isolated place with no phone, electricity, etc. this must have been pretty normal.
So I'm not buying that story. Heck, I've worn the same pair of panties 3 days in a row because I didn't have clean ones handy, but I don't go around telling everyone about that. (except that I just did :lol: )

Seems to me that there must be some more to this.......