my first experience

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jenny E.

my first experience

Post by Jenny E. »

I was age 10. I played with a 12 year old male friend in his garage a lot. One day we came across a cardboard box, on looking inside we found a load of his mother’s old clothes. On reflection I think they must have been planted there, but at 10 I was too young to think of that.

My friend took the clothes out of the box and asked if I would wear them for him. I was somewhat hesitant but as I liked him I did as he asked.

He told me to get completely undressed. I was embarrassed but did as he asked. He then found a bra, panties and tights that I put on. He got a blouse and a short skirt for me too. I was very excited but did not want him to see how excited. I did not have a wig or heels to wear. I enjoyed the experience and got dressed each time I went to his house.

One day his mum came into the garage and saw me dressed in her clothes. I was extremely embarrassed, but she said it was all right and said if I liked she would get me a wig, some shoes and make up to make me look more girly. I agreed and for many months this went on till I moved away from the area.

Jenny E.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: my first experience

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome, Jenny.
Jenny E. wrote:On reflection I think they must have been planted there, but at 10 I was too young to think of that...
Given what follows, that sounds likely.
One day his mum came into the garage and saw me dressed in her clothes. I was extremely embarrassed, but she said it was all right and said if I liked she would get me a wig, some shoes and make up to make me look more girly. I agreed and for many months this went on till I moved away from the area..
This is kind of a dream come true from the adult CD point of view. But, coming from the mother of your friend at age 10... I guess it worked out alright, but...I don't think that should really be happening.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.