It all started at age 6

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

J. Nicole

It all started at age 6

Post by J. Nicole »

I was 6 and in the bathroom wearing my mother nightgown, looking at the mirror, "that is the real me" i taught.
But i was told "you don't, you are a boy and boys don't wear that". snif.

Then it happen again at 7, and 10 and ... i still think "that is the real me".

Until now I have come to realize that cross-dressing is healthy.

I have long way to go, i can now walk in high heels, learning to make my nails, eyebrows etc.

Hope to be posting my steps (for now just baby steps) here.

Thank You
J. Nicole.
---
Being paranoid about what everyone thinks about something that has no impact on their lives is unhealthy, so, yes crossdressing is healthy. (Wiki Answers).
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: It all started at age 6

Post by Belinda »

Funny enough I was six, I attempted to wear my Mothers stockings but didnt get too far. It was a false start to my crossdressing my first proper experience was at the age of twelve wearing tights and football shorts of all things. I wore football shorts in order to pretend they were hot pants. I wanted to dress like the girl singer in the group Middle of The Road of Chirpy Chirtpy Cheep fame, i saw a picture of her in a pop annual she was wearing tights and go go boots and I so wanted to be her. It was probably the only time I made real use of my football shorts, i hated sports, I was a bit soft and secretly girly inside. Would much rather have sat in the classroom with the girls talking about clothes and maekup and nylons.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: It all started at age 6

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

I started between the ages of 6 & 8. Welcome to the site and enjoy. Btw I'm 65 and live 24/7 as a woman. I love the life.
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.