bobby t's beginning

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Bobby T.

bobby t's beginning

Post by Bobby T. »

my parents had pictures of me wearing my sisters crinolines when i was just 1 yr old which i really do not remember this. when i was 9 i was in my closet where mom also keplt my sisters dresseses there. i started sticking my head up into a green dress and kept getting more and more excited each time until i finally pulled if off the hanger and put it on. it was the most exciting feeling wearing a dress. i kept it up until my grandmother caught me wearing both of my sisters crinolines with a black and white polka dot dresss. throughout the years i kept wearing dresses, everyone in my family knew but no one would say anything directly to me. than one day my father told me i needed to stop dressing in my sisters clothes.

to make a long story short for the past 50 years i have been wearing dresses and crinolines. i have been married ofr 33 years and my wife has no problem with my dressing as we have no children. i currently adore wearing wedding crinolines with wedding dresses. i have an evening gown, two wedding dresses and 7 wedding crinolines along with numerous skirts and dresses. I do not go out in public but have on more than one occasion.

all i can say is you need to live your life in the fashion that makes you happy and hope others will understand. i do not consider cross dressing as a sickness i just happen to have a femme side to my life which must be addresses to make me feel normal. i will always wear a dress to satisfy my femme side and to me that is as normale as wearing a pair of pants which by the way i hate. give me a lacy dress with a stiff crinoline any day of the week
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: bobby t's beginning

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

Welcome darlin,
Glad to see you here and please don't be shy.
Best Wishes,
ArleneRaquel
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Yes I agree, as I enjoying getting dress as you say "to me it is normal". And the best things in life that keep you happy are the best for your health. *-*
Hope
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hope »

Bobby, I couldn't agree more with your choice of fashion! I love the 50's styles with the full skirts and plenty of pouf underneath! I have made multiple shirt type dresses with box-pleated skirts and always wear they around the house. My wife supports my hobby, and is just a wonder to me.

Welcome to the forum! Hope to meet you in the chatroom one day!

Hope -wel-
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Bobby,
Happy to have another "poufbunny" here! I don't dream of dressing without a petticoat. The late 50's were the era of true feminine fashion.

Pouf on,
Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

!!!yes!!!
Rikki hon you are so right *-*
Ginny Jones
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ginny Jones »

Thanks for the intro Bobby! You go for it girl! *-*

I loved a lot of the 40's and 50's fashion too - especially the land girl dresses and the work of Edith head. Some of the dresses she designed for Audrey Hepburn were great! And as for the Hubert de Givenchy Gowns - well I'd sell my arms to own one!

Hugs Ginny xxx