How the story unfolds

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Nicole
Miss Silver Goddess

How the story unfolds

Post by Nicole »

Pffttt, when it all started.
I guess the first experience was when I was around my 10th year or earlier. I liked some clothing that my niece wore. I remember putting it on some times. Around that age it was cute.
Some time later, during my 13th or 14th birthday my mother remarried. I loved her wedding gown. I always had a weak spot for beautifull dresses.
Whenever she wasn't home, I took her dress and tried it on. It was lovely. If she was home I just picked her usual clothing but it just gave me a short experience of happyness. Looking back at it it was probably just the wrong style for me. I got caught multiple times. And my mother knew of this. My father didn't like it at all when he heard something of that matter so she kept it a secret.
After a while I gave up, knowthat I could never look feminine enough to wear it and be comfortable.
A lot has changed since that time. I found a hobby I liked ( japanese culture). I started to visit anime convention and eventually I was asked as a part of the staff for the biggest convention in the Netherlands. I met a wonderfull girl and I am living with her now for 4 years.
A while ago, during the dinner that we hold for all our volunteers a friend from the staff challenged me to a bet. If I lost, I would have to go to the next convention in a dress, with make up and a wig and all.
I lost on purpose, secretly hoping that it might look good. I also told her that if it was ridiculous I would back out. When I put everything on I felt exitement, yet also a feeling that something lost found its way back to me.
People laughed at the idea, but had to admit that I looked good. I asked my friend if I could take care of the dress for her, and I just kept it on when we went back home. 3 Days later I told my girlfriend that I liked wearing the dresses. And that I want to do it more often. She was very supportive and thought that it might recur since these things usually don't disappear.
Now she helps me with finding what looks good on my.
Becoming more feminine is my own business though, so I have a lot to learn. I wonder how the story unfolds, but for now I am certain that it will have many chapters with me in cute lolita dresses.
Mersades
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: How the story unfolds

Post by Mersades »

Do you think the person who made the challange knew about your past activities?
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Nicole I look forward to reading more chapters.

Enjoy
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Nicole
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Nicole »

@ Mersades, no, I don't think she did. But like I said before, most people in this culture are very openminded.