It's all happened with a card game

Every story begins somewhere, so tell us how you got started crossdressing. Only one (1) topic per member, please!

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rose N.
Miss Crystal Goddess

It's all happened with a card game

Post by Rose N. »

During the mid 1970's the world was different, but not all that different. Kids have always wanted to see rude pics & I was no different.
At school one day another boy bought in a pack of playing cards. Not an ordinary set, but ones with women in seductive poses, wearing skimpy bikinis, chiffon or even nude in some cases. How could I resist, I had hormones starting at that time.
One outfit caught my eye - a gorgeous woman with a gold bikini. This is the start of all of my desires in the CD arena.

From then I descended to wearing my knickers for sexual relief only; outdoors in out of the way places, public toilets & sometimes places where it would be very risky for being found. Once or twice I even stole panties from washing lines, but quiclky decided against that and quickly after all of the other rather questionable activities.
I purged & restocked panties over & over during the times I left home, moved flats, shared houses.

When I married I hadn't dressed for quite a while so didn't tell my wife as I didn't think it necessary. It didn't last.

After a while I did start wearing panties and immediately told my wife. The ones I started with were very ordinary, similar to mens briefs but far thinner. Wife was OK with that. From then on I got more & more frilly. She didn't & even now doesn't, know about stockings or other stuff like.
A few years ago, out of the blue, I decided I'd like a skirt. It could have been a result of my man-opause!
Who knows.

Wife wasn't really happy with the bigger stuff & isn't now, either.

Such is life, but I do dress still when nobody's there.

SO, GOOD FOR ME!
XXX
Straight crossdresser - A man in a skirt, really!
I just love the freedom.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: It's all happened with a card game

Post by DonnaT »

A card game? That's a new one ;)
DonnaT